"Are you here with your boyfriend?" he asked. He stepped aside to talk to me.

"Actually I'm here with my friends" I pointed at Ezra and Thomas. They were fan-girling all over the players. They surprised me sometimes. The walls had various dragons all over. Their pictures were moving from poster to poster around the room.

"Which one do you train?"

"Zena" he pointed at the black dragon with bright yellow eyes. "She's mine"

"Really?" I couldn't help smiling. "That is neat. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about Dragon Trainers"

"Your friends dragged you here?" he teased with a smile. I nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, she's mine. I've had her since I was young. I am going to try out for the Official Competitors Tournament to join the Red Tail-tip team"

I shrugged with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry. I don't follow the races closely" I cringed. He threw back his head and laughed.

"And you should be grateful that you don't" I heard a familiar voice.

Ronan and Fred were standing behind me.

"Hey guys" I smiled at them but they didn't acknowledge me.

"You shouldn't talk to these scum, Iris" Ronan was looking down on Alec who didn't look nerved. "Especially the cheater Alec Carson"

"We won fair and square" Alec jutted his chest out. His friends noticed what was going on and they slowly walked towards us. "It isn't my fault you got in Zena's way."

"Trouble?" Ezra stood beside me.

"Your that asshole from the stands. Do you think you are so tough now?" Ronan gave Ezra a dirty look.

"Tougher than you? Oh yes" Ezra laughed. He took my arm. We turned to go. I felt a hand on my wrist.

"What are you doing with Henri's girl?"

I blinked in surprise. What the-

"Back off, bro" Ezra shoved him away from me. "She's our friend" he signaled himself and Thomas. "She's with us."

"Bro?" Fred laughed. "It is those two stupid Immortals that think they are so tough because they can handle large butter-knifes" I raised my eyebrows surprised by their attitudes.

"We don't want trouble" Thomas grasped Ezra's arm. "We are going to leave"

"Yeah, we are leaving" I shook my head.

Emotions were running high. The players had lost their game and they looked pissed about it. The Dragon Trainers had gloating smiles on their faces.

"Fucking Squaw"

I turned in surprise at them. That was an insult to an Immortal. We were called Squaws by Wizards or anybody else because if we were given a wand and we tried to use it; it would sound like honking sound from a bird. The noise the wand made was for anybody that had no magical skills but for us, it was louder and more obnoxious.

"Fuck off" Ezra lifted his finger. "What the fuck are you, a goblin?" Ezra scoffed at him. "You are as much a Squaw as us" Ezra spat back. "The only thing you know how to do is work for me because that's what you'll end up doing someday"

"Ezra" I cringed at him. At least I should be grateful that he wasn't insulting the Goblins with derogatory names.

"Why are you hanging out with these filthy Immortals" Ronan turned to me. "Go polish your King's armour"

"Fuck you" Ezra threw himself at Ronan but luckily I was in the way. I held onto Ezra so he wouldn't push me out of the way. "You fucking filthy bottom-feeder"