Chapter Twenty-Five

It was hard to get over him. Everything reminded me of him. It only frustrated me more. By the end of the year, I was going to end up hating him more than I already did.

The long month had passed by, my entire body was sore and worst of all I could barely move. Henri was helping me ice my sore shoulder.

I was seated on the ground and Henri was standing over me. He was probing my shoulder gently.

I winced slightly as he added some pressure. It was my bad arm that was giving me trouble.

"Ice it and then alternate with some heat" Henri taped up the ice around my shoulder. He came around to sit down with me.

"I am never ever listening to you again" I smacked his legs. "We are never going off campus for anything. I don't care if you have an actual note from my grandmother"

Henri chuckled in response.

"The month has been the worst I have ever had" I sighed in frustration. Behind me there were people coming in. Henri held out his hands which I took. He helped me stretch carefully.

"Maybe you dislocated your shoulder" Henri rubbed my arm. I shook my head in response.

"No, it isn't dislocated. It is just tired" I made a face as I heard Byron behind me.

"Is your shoulder giving you trouble?" Byron asked. He kneeled down and started to probe it lightly.

"Yess" I hissed as he sank his fingers in my skin. I tilted my head slightly towards him. My head started to spin, he smelled amazing. It was a new cologne that I hadn't smelled on him before. He was dressed professionally in a suit and tie. He wasn't in his usual work out clothing.

"It doesn't matter anyway. You need to work on your left arm more" Byron replaced the bag of ice.

"You smell nice" I complimented him without thinking. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere, just here to train you. Jude are you going to stay and watch" Byron got to his feet.

"Aye aye professor" Henri saluted him. There was an irritated look on his face. I felt bad instantly for having complimented Byron. "and it's Henri" he helped me to my feet.

"Whatever" Byron rolled his eyes. "So, lets start with a jog around the gym. We are going to reinforce the arm so we will do some weights." He lifted his eyebrows waiting on me.

"I'll join the jog" Henri took off his shirt in one motion. "Chase me?" he winked at me.

"Anytime" I responded like a moron. My eyes swept over his tone broad shoulders. The only thing that was running through my head right now was Byron who-

Byron shook his head.

"Just go" Byron held out his hand.

"What do you want to do later?" Henri swept my sweaty hair back. "Dinner?" he suggested. We were walking off the workout.

"Sure" I nodded. He took my hand and pulled me against him. "No" I laughed. "I'm sweaty and gross"

"Me too" Henri shrugged. "Want to bother Professor Enden?" his eyes twinkled with mischief.

"How?" I couldn't help grinning at his playful demeanor.

"Enden" Henri yelled as soon as he was in the gym. Byron was seated waiting for us. He lifted his head and his face changed.

"No" he lifted his hand. He glanced around the gym looking for a place to hide. "Don't you dare"

Henri sprinted across the gym and Byron booked it across towards me. I watched with amusement about what was supposed to happen. Byron knew what to expect. The boys had started a ritual where they turned on the hoses and showered the person with water. They always picked on the person that was "well-dressed" at the gym.