Avneil's wedding

Zacznij od początku

He goes inside.

Prakash: Shweta, Shweta.

Shweta came there setting her dress. She sets her hair and said, yes Prakash Ji.

Prakash: Shweta Ji, the first thing is today is your son's wedding, not yours and the second thing is the wedding is today, not tomorrow.

Sheets: what is this, Prakash Ji? Today is my son's wedding, I should look good.

Prakash: you are looking gorgeous, Shweta Ji now you are satisfied. And where is your beloved son? We are getting late.

Person: I am ready, Dad.

Sheets turns and they smile to see Neil.

Neil was ready he came to them smiling and his friends go out

Neil was ready he came to them smiling and his friends go out. Shweta acted to fainted and falls on Prakash. Neil smiles.

Prakash: Shweta Jiii.

He made her stand and Shweta takes the evil eyes off. She got excited like a child.

Shweta: looking soo handsome.

Prakash hugs Neil and pets his face he holds his shoulder.

Prakash: today you are going to start a new life and I know, my son is sensible and he doesn't need any suggestions but still, I want to tell you something. Neil, a Marriage relationship is a strong yet sensitive relationship so you have to deal with every situation politely, calmly. Fighting and arguments are part of life but you have to deal with them by keeping your calm. Avni is coming here by leaving her everything so you have to make her feel comfortable and make her realize that it is her home, her family and you will always stand by her side in every tough situation. From today, Avni will be your responsibility, her safety, her comfort all are your responsibilities and you have to fulfil your duties towards her with honesty, hmm.

Neil smiles and nods.

Shweta: ok now let's go. Prakash Ji, now we are not getting late?

Prakash: oh yes, let's go. Come.

Neil nods and they go.

Neil climbed on the horse and smiles. The music band starts their work and all start dancing. Neil smiles.

On the other side, Neela maa and Sonia were looking at the jewellery and a girl was doing Avni's make up. Avni looks herself in the mirror and asked her to make some changes. Neela and Sonia smile to see Avni. They heard the sound of musical instruments. Avni turns her face and suddenly feels butterflies in her stomach.

Nm: oh it seems that they reached. Sonia, let's go. Aarti, do it fast.

Girl: it is almost done. Just setting the chunri is left behind.

Avni: mamma?

Neela maa turns to her.

Nm: han.

Avni: I want you to make me wear Chunri.

Neela maa smiles slightly and nods.

Nm: I am just coming.

Avni smiles but was getting emotional.

On the other side, Neil gets down from the horse and dances with his family as they took him there. They go to the house. Ashish welcomed them and hugs Neil and Prakash. Arnav and Aman also meet them. They asked to come. Neela maa welcomed them and tried to pull Neil's nose and he was not letting her hold it then he bends and she holds his nose. All smile.

Later, Neil was sitting with the priest.

On the other side, Neela maa made Avni wear Chunri and Avni's eyes were teary. Neela maa kissed her temple.

Nm: God protects you from evil eyes

Avni smiles.

Nm: come. Let's go.

She makes Avni stand and Sonia sets Avni's dress. Avni hugs her mother and closes her eyes. Sonia wipes her tears. Neela maa kisses Avni's hair and they break the hug. Neela maa cups her face with one hand.

Avni was taken to Neil when Neil saw her the time stopped for him. Neil was looking at her. Neela maa made Avni sit with him. Neil turns his face to the fire. Avneil exchanged the garland and sits. Avneil takes the seven rounds and sits. Neil filled the sindoor in Avni's hairline. They look at each other then Neil tied the mangalsutra around her neck and the priest declared them husband and wife. All smile and the Mehta family was emotional they wipes their eyes. Avni looks at them and Neil keeps his hand on Avni's hand and blinks his eyes. They look at each other.