Chapter Twenty-Seven

Handprints aggressively imprinted onto the steam fogged up on the shower glass. Droplets sliding down the shower door. As their ardent bodies collide in a hot and heated mess. Heavy chests and panted breathes.

Danielle has Stefania pinned up against the tiled wall. Water trickling down her forehead and dripping off her bottom lip. Hands gliding across her bare, toned and tanned stomach as the sensation between her legs only grows further as the blonde starts nipping at her earlobe. Legs clinching around her waist.

"Oh my— Danielle." She breathes into the crook of her neck. Causing a surge of tingles to flow through the blonde's body and between her strong legs. The nipping now turning to sucking.

Stefania places one foot firmly on the shower floor and as the younger woman smothers the older woman in kisses. Starting from her earlobe, between the valley of her breasts and all the way to her abdomen. Stefania rests her other leg over the shoulder of the blonde and her hands in the blonde and wet locks. Tugging on her hair and pulling at the strands.

"Please— I need more." Stefania moans into the steam. Quickly wiping the water off her forehead and running it through her own damp hair. Danielle obliges; hooking her arms around her thighs. Kissing them tenderly with her soft lips before reaching her bundle of nerves. Smiling into the kiss; feeling the brunette shake slightly under her grasp. Sucking at her wet clit with a light pressure, feeling the water from the shower-head land around her mouth.

"That feels so good, baby." Stefania mumbles as her breathing becomes hitched. Every sensation feeling heightened.

Danielle begins to lick her bundle of nerves at a slow pace. Building up the momentum as she opens her legs further; allowing to push her middle finger inside of the brunette. Continuing to add pressure on her clit as the blondes fingers curl at the rough spot inside of the brunette. Adding a second digit into the mix to urge her more.

Stefania pulls at her hair even more; locking her fingers around the blonde strands. Feeling herself starting to clench around her magical fingers. Barely able to stand any longer.

"I'm gonna come— fuck." Stefania moans out loud while the blonde holds onto her legs, keeping her standing. Permitting the brunette to ride out her orgasm as she slows down the pace of her fingers and tongue. Standing back up and meeting the brunette in for a passionate kiss. Their chests breathing heavily together.

"You said you needed a stress reliever..." Danielle smirks, resting her hand lightly around the throat of the brunette. Stroking her back with the other hand.

"I wasn't expecting to orgasm tonight..." Stefania rubs shower gel onto the blonde. Massaging her breasts with the lotion. Squeezing her nipples with a finger and thumb. Admiring her beauty. "But we should actually get clean now. We have a show to perform in..."

It didn't take long for the women to finish up in the shower. Feeling refreshed and energised for tonight's performance. Their tour starts in the city and then ends in the same city. Mainly showcasing the last performance to family and friends in the surrounding area. After the first show tonight; they'll perform at some venues in other major cities around the country. Hence the pile of clothes sat on their bed. Waiting to be placed into suitcases.

There was still a lingering thought swirling around in the mind of the brunette. Wondering when the right time was to share her unfortunate news to the blonde. Every moment felt too special to ruin with this burden. When will be the right time?

"Everyone! Listen up." The head of production stands in front of the entire cast in the backstage room. A moment to breathe before the true chaos began. "You have all worked incredibly hard over the last few months. I am so proud of you all— let's kick some ass tonight and put on a fantastic performance for the crowd." They erupt into a series of applauses and cheers. Hyping each other up with adrenaline.

"Break some limbs tonight..." Stefania tells her girlfriend with a deadpan face. Glaring into the mirror on the wall and adjusting the final touches of her make-up.

"You mean break a leg?" Danielle giggles to herself, adoring her girlfriend. Copying the brunette in the mirror. "Besides; it's you that should break a leg... not that you need to. You are too amazing." Placing a supportive hand on her thigh. She would kiss the Italian right now but neither of them would want to ruin the make-up on their faces.

"You know what I meant..." She rolls her eyes into the back of her head. Rising from her chair and exiting the room before turning her head one last time to look at the blonde. "I'll see you on stage shortly. I love you and good luck..." Stefania blows a sweet kiss to her girlfriend. Strutting out of the doorway with confidence. Danielle catching it quickly in the palm of her hand before she leaves.

A roaring audience awaits the cast as the lights dim in anticipation. Everyone taking their places whether on scene or behind the curtains. Everything they had been working on came down to this. The venue had completely sold out on their first night; which they hadn't expected or anticipated. Danielle stands on the side lines, where the audience can't see her but she can see the stage. Observing her girlfriend in admiration as she gets into position. Nerves lining the bottom of her stomach. Biting her nails softly. Breathe.

People running back and forth behind the scenes; making sure the stage was set for each act. The visuals look stunning. It took many people to make the production this good and it was finally paying off in just a few seconds.

After the first half of the performance; it was clear that the crowd were loving it. Stefania was a huge hit with the front row in particular— many of them cheering after every scene she was in. She even had some of them crying with tears. Danielle was so proud. The blonde had appeared in a few scenes, feeling a type of euphoria she had never felt before. If only her parents were here to watch...

She had often thought about her parents in the crowd, imagining that they would be here tonight. How they would kiss her forehead pre-show and embrace her in a longing hug after the show. She missed them dearly everyday and particularly tonight.

The second act reciprocated the same amount of the love as the first one. Many people standing out of their seats while clapping after each scene. The spirit of the crowd was well and truly lifted.

It was officially time to take their bows on the centre stage to finalise the end of their first production. Stefania took the first bow as she was the lead, alongside the male lead. Barrett and Danielle came out at the same time, walking up to the front row hand-in-hand taking a huge bow and finding the row of actors standing side-by-side. Giving her girlfriend a quick and reassuring glance.

"You were amazing!" Stefania and Danielle run off the stage in unison. "I can't believe we really just did that..." Danielle breathes, rocking back and forth on her heels, slightly out of breathe.

"I know! I'm so high on adrenaline right now." Stefania smiles from ear to ear. "I could literally do anything right now..." They burst into the changing rooms full of glee. Feeling completely exhausted yet full of energy at the same time. A feeling like no other. They couldn't wait to do it all over again in a few days in a new city.

"Ahhh! Did that really just happen?" Barrett flies into the room. Her head spinning in the clouds; dancing on her toes. A grin as big as the Cheshire Cat. "That was so freaking awesome..."

"Shall we celebrate with a few drinks tonight?" Stefania suggests, changing into some normal clothes behind a flimsy and outdated curtain. "After we get dressed, of course..."

The three of them exit behind the scenes after regrouping with the rest of the team. Deciding on a group celebration by heading towards the nearest pub to pop a bottle of champagne.

-

Chapter one is now live for my new story - please check it out and let me know what you think :))

Also, don't worry I still have a few chapters and ideas to go with this story. So it's not finished just yet!