Chapter Twenty-Three

It was almost time for the group to settle into the musical after an eventful day of travelling and touring. They had seen many amazing sights and met a range of talented people. A few of which were very well-known in the industry. Tiredness was now starting to take its toll.

Since everyone was over the age-drinking limit, people had bought themselves a glass of wine or their favourite spirit from the bar to accompany them during the musical. Including Stefania and Danielle who chose the sweet rosé wine listed on the drinks menu. Everyone from the group was pretty worn out, so this was the perfect and most rewarding way to end the day.

Danielle and Stefania sit next to each other with Barrett on the end next to Stefania and Sarah next to Danielle. It wasn't ideal but since not a lot of talking was involved - they were both mature enough to make it through the evening without any snarky comments or actions.

As soon as the lights dimmed, the brunette reached for the blondes hand, meeting her in the middle of their seats. This got an eye-roll from Sarah but they chose to ignore her and resume watching the show.

The curtains draw open with a theatrical number immersing everyone in the audience. Thuds from the music could be felt through everyone's bodies as two people on the stage appear from the sides, captivating the crowd with their powerful voices and elegant movements.

As the first half of the production continues, the blonde remembers their challenge from earlier. So, she breaks from their hand-holding position and innocently places her hand on the Italians knee. Stroking over the fabric of her black leggings with her thumb.

Every few minutes she raises her hand up further the leg and then stopping a few inches away from her core. Resting her hand there and applying pressure every now and then in a tantalising way. Catching glimpses of her girlfriend giving her the side eye but unable to push her hand away without causing too much of a stir. Stefania raises her pinky finger up to her mouth and bites down on her fingertip. Brushing her lips with her fingers seductively in attempts to play the blonde at her own game.

"You are a tease..." Stefania breathes as the red curtain comes down to end the first part of the act. "I need to go to the bathroom... are you coming?"

Danielle and Stefania stand up together. The blondes hand resting on the small of her lovers back. Brushing past Barrett to reach the end of the aisle. "Ciao Barrett, if you're going to the bar, could you get us another two glasses of wine, per favore?"

"Sure! No problem." Barrett glances over to the two girls, standing up from her seat behind them. "I was just actually going over there anyway."

Slamming the door behind them as they enter and lock the bathroom door. Stefania pushes the blonde into the marble wall. Connecting her slender hands to her toned waist. Pushing a knee between her legs and holding her face in her two hands, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. Begging her lips to part so the brunette can swirl her tongue around the blondes.

"You were wrong to tease me..." Stefania's eyes darken, the chocolate hues turning to shadows. "Because now..."

She kisses Danielle again; gripping onto her sides. Her nails slightly digging into her pale skin leaving the blonde whimpering for more.

"Now... you're in trouble..." The brunette drags her hand to hold onto her neck, keeping her steady while she attacks her earlobe with a passionate kiss, using her teeth and tongue to leave a juicy mark.

"Mhm— am I now?" Danielle challenges; her breathe slightly hitched, enjoying being dominated by her girlfriend. As her hands sit comfortably on her girlfriends hips to maintain balance.