Chapter Nine

Beautiful movements flutter across the stage, creating delicate shapes using the space surrounding them. Observing the performing arts group as their dress rehearsal comes to an end. Danielle applauds as they break off into their individual groups to discuss their successions and improvements. Stefania and Barrett gravitate towards each other while Danielle remains on the side lines, waiting for them to end the session.

They walk off the stage joint at the hip, inching towards the blonde. "You know, you should audition," Barrett says, aiming her statement towards Danielle whilst raising her eyebrows. "I have heard you sing in the shower... gorgeous voice,"

Danielle laughs, unsure if she's serious or not. "I mean, I guess it has crossed my mind," Which wasn't a lie, she had thought about it. The three girls walk towards the backstage with the blonde lagging a few inches behind, letting the professionals lead the way. "I just don't know if I can even dance that well,"

"Stefania could teach you..." Barrett skips off into her personal changing with a smirk plastered to her face, leaving the two women standing alone outside the brunette's dressing room. The blue-eyed woman clears her throat as her rosy cheeks make an appearance again.

Stefania opens the door to her dressing room, suggesting the blonde to follow in with her. She had a sofa tucked away in the corner with a desk and mirror on the opposite wall. Her spare clothes were folded neatly on the coffee table next to the couch.

"You've definitely got what it takes," Stefania smiles while removing her oversized shirt above her shoulders. Leaving her in a red sports bra, "although, you would have to quit your acting classes..."

Danielle hadn't really missed or thought about her acting classes since the accident. The cast on her arm was due to come off soon, so she would have to make a sharpish decision, maybe theatre was an option? It was a decision she definitely needed to sleep on first before making any solid plans. Plus, she would have to discuss it with her parents first since they were the ones paying for her acting classes. They would send her money once a month to cover the costs.

"Now... are you just going to stand there, or are you going to kiss me?" The Italian expresses seductively while twirling a piece of her hair around her slim finger. Standing in her bra and grey sweatpants, waiting to be touched.

Danielle could never say no. A beautiful Italian was standing in front of her, she would be stupid not to.

Her hands meet the brunette's bare waist, sending a shiver down her back, pushing up on her tiptoes only ever so slightly to place a kiss on her lips. Eliminating thoughts of her acting classes to the back of her mind. Delicately teasing her lips with the tip of her tongue, biting down gently. Parting her lips to allow her tongue entry to explore her mouth. Roaming her hands around her back and under the fabric of the sports bra, leaving a wave of goosebumps tracing her touch. Stefania smiles into the kiss.

Danielle backs them up against the wall, placing her leg between the taller woman's. Stefania tilts her head upwards, allowing the blonde to attack her neck with kisses. Using her teeth to nibble at the skin, bruising the surface with her tongue. A pink mark being left behind as her lips return to her jaw.

Stefania moans into her shoulder, placing a tender hand on her stomach. Pushing the blonde back a little, stopping their interaction.

"Barrett will come in any second," Stefania explains, as she grabs her black sweatshirt and slips it over her head. Slipping a brief hand into the blonde's, offering her an apologetic squeeze. "But we can continue this later?"