Chapter Eight

Danielle slams Stefania against the bedroom door. Placing violent kisses in the crook of her neck, nibbling away at the sensitive skin just below her earlobe. The brunette whimpers. Cold hands sliding underneath the blonde's dress, gripping onto the sides of her thighs. Their lips crashing into each other as the Italian leads them over to the bed.

Hovering over the blonde as she places a knee strategically in between Danielle's legs. A moan dripping out of her lips as the brunette adds a little more pressure to her center. Stefania leaving a trail of kisses across her collarbone, her tongue gliding across her cleavage. The blonde reaching out to remove the purple jacket off the brunette, exposing her chest to the chill in the room. Her nipples hardening as they greet the blonde's hand, playfully squeezing them with a satisfied smile.

"We need to get you out of that dress," Stefania smirks as she lets the blonde stand up. Pushing the straps off her broad shoulders. Allowing the garment to drop to the carpet with a light thud.

Danielle straddles the brunette, her knees either side of her thighs. Planting delicate kisses to her breasts, sucking on her nipples while her hands reach for the buttons on her trousers, fiddling with the zip. Both of them fighting for dominance. The blonde grabs her wrists with one hand, laying her back into the mattress; keeping her hands above her head.

Arching her back slightly to allow the blonde to completely remove her trousers, leaving her in a lace red thong. Danielle pauses for a few seconds, admiring her view with a sultry smile. Climbing down her abdomen with sweet kisses. Teasing the hem line of her thong with her fervent tongue. Pushing her fingers underneath the fabric to take off her underwear. Sliding them down her long legs.

Danielle kisses her ankles, trailing her lips along her olive skin, reaching for her inner thighs. Opening her legs so she can sit between them. Stefania yearning for more. Beginning to lick her bundle of nerves in circular motions, earning a pleasant whine off the Italian. Intensifying her sucking with every moan. Clawing her hands through the blonde hair and pushing her down further, demanding for Danielle.

"You're so fucking wet," Danielle shifts her eyes upwards, keeping a strong mutual gaze while she teases a finger through her folds, stopping at her entrance. Watching the brunette convulse with desperation.

"Danielle," She breathes, begging to feel more, "Please, I need you,"

The blonde couldn't resist her any longer. She pushes a singular finger in and connects their lips back together again. Adding a second finger into the equation, curling her fingertips as she reaches her sweet spot. Pushing in and out with intense pressure. Increasing the pace ever so slightly with each thrust. Stefania could no longer concentrate on kissing the blonde, so their lips stay an inch apart while she brunette wails in ecstasy underneath her hot body.

"I'm so close," The brunette bites down on her bottom lip attempting to stifle any noises.

"Let it out, baby," The blonde rubs her clit with her thumb, applying pressure as the brunette begins to fall apart. Observing her beautiful roommate as strands of her blonde hair cascade in front of her face.

"Fuck, Danielle," Moaning into her shoulder as her legs start to shake around the blonde's waist. Clamping around the blonde as she feels the white heat soaking her fingers. Struggling to breathe as she pants for oxygen. Danielle lets her ride out the orgasm, slowing down her motions. "Shit, you're good,"

Danielle pulls her fingers out of the brunette with a devilish smile, bringing them up to Stefania's mouth and pushing them through her lips as she begins to suck on them, tasting herself.

Both women roll back into the mattress, their chests panting up and down. Danielle reaches for her hand, holding it close to her body and quickly landing a gentle kiss to her palm. Coming down from the high.

"I never pegged you to be a top," Stefania giggles, reaching for two of her oversized shirts laying on the floor and offering one to the blonde.

"Then, I guess I am full of surprises," Danielle smiles in glee, pulling a shirt over her head. Snuggling into the side of the Italian.

The party outside had died down but you could still hear the drum of the music playing in the living room. People had either gone home or passed out on the couches and even on the floor. Stefania and Barrett didn't mind though, they enjoyed the company.

"Good morning, beautiful," Danielle lays on her side, watching the brunette waking up from her slumber. Praying she wasn't too drunk last night otherwise this would make for an awkward morning.

"Hi Bella," Stefania offers her a sleep smile, stretching her arms out into the air and then pulling the blonde into her warmth. Her head resting on top of her chest and her hands resting on the small of her back.

"Do you remember what baciami means?" Stefania questions, staring into her blue eyes, watching them light up with joy and excitement.

"Hm, does it mean..." Danielle sits up slightly, placing her thumb under the brunettes chin, lifting it so their lips connect with each other in a small and delicate kiss. "That?"

"Mhm, very good," Stefania switches their positions so now she's the one hovering over the blonde. "You look very hot in my shirt," Licking her lips.

"Oh yeah?" Danielle smirks, rekindling with the confidence she had last night, "Well, I think it would look better off... don't you think?"

The blonde teases the hem of the shirt, biting down on her lip seductively. Lifting the bottom of the oversized tee over her abdomen and resting the fabric just over her nipples. Squeezing the bottom of her boob with the palm of her hand. Stefania's jaw completely dropping as she's left in awe, practically drooling over the blonde.

"You are something else, Miss Savre," Stefania sits up, straddling the blonde. Kissing her softly on the lips, replacing her palm with her own hand. Pinching her nipples, rolling them between her fingertips, cupping her breast and then massaging them.

Ascending down into the sheets, the brown-eyed woman places herself between two toned legs, remembering that she isn't wearing any underwear. Sliding her fingers into her folds, feeling the wetness pooling around her fingertips. A moan quietly escaping the blonde's lips. Smiling into the kiss she places on the woman's abdomen, caressing her skin with her lips, working herself down to her clitoris.

Licking her bundle of nerves at a tormentingly slow pace, spreading the wetness through to her folds. Danielle squirms underneath Stefania as she pins her legs down with her arms, forcing her to stay still.

"Stefania, please,"

"That's what I like to hear," The brunette smirks, catching a glimpse of the blonde slumped back into her pillow, bundling up the sheets in her fists. Her cheeks stained with a flush of red.

Stefania teases her tongue at the entrance of the blonde, bringing her thumb round to rub her clit in circular motions, moving at a pace which makes the blonde's hips jerk forward. Danielle moves one of her hands from the sheets to the back of the brunette's neck, digging in her nails making dents in her tanned skin. 

The Italian slides her tongue back up to her clit, continuing to lick the nerves at a faster pace, then teasing her entrance with her finger, pumping back and forth and curling when she reaches the soft spot inside of her. Stroking her walls as she feels the blonde tightening around her finger.

"Fuck," The blonde breathes, "I'm go- gonna,"

Biting down on her bottom lip, moaning as she reaches her climax. Stefania keeps her tongue planted on her clit as she rides out her orgasm. Slowing down as the blonde's breathing evens out, removing her finger from inside the blue-eyed woman.

"You look beautiful," Stefania whispers, scaling up her body and placing a kiss on her lips. Brushing the hair out of her eyes, and then kissing her forehead sweetly.

"Shut up," The blonde laughs still panting; feeling flustered from the compliment. 

"Do you want to join me in the shower?" The brunette raises her eyebrows, climbing off the blonde and stepping off the bed, searching for her discarded underwear from last night.

-

So here is your smutty chapter ;)

Thanks for all the love on the last chapter, it really made my day that you guys loved it as much as I enjoyed writing it.