43 -Black Dragons

Start from the beginning

The other members soon piled up one by one. The first to arrive was Mitsuya, he gave the other two guys a simple nod before making his way over to you and sitting by your side.

'Hakkai's involved... Black Dragons...' You thought to yourself, once again, unknowingly biting down on your nails. 'I have to find more clues before...Tch. Takemichi was sure that Hakkai's going to kill his older brother... But can he really? That guy was a coward.' It was a rude thing to say, but he really was one. Not in a physical sense, he was strong. You were talking about mentally. '....Kisaki's sure to have a hand in this. I have to figure out how. Then that way, I can think of a plan on how to prevent that future from happening. Unless I have full evidence... I can't go against Mikey's orders to not harm those two. I want to help those two... But it's already-'

"Kashi." A familiar voice made you snap out of your thoughts. You glanced at your arm and saw Mitsuya gripping your hand tightly, away from your face. "You're going to eat your whole finger off." Your eyes trailed to your finger that you've been nibbling on and saw your nail already broken and your finger bleeding. "Everyone's here."

You looked around the room, and indeed, everyone was here. And they were looking at you weirdly. Except for Mikey, Draken, and Mitsuya who were worried about the state you were in just now. You were thinking too deep again. You were planning something.

"...What're you looking at?" You asked with your empty tone, making the rest look away awkwardly.'

"Everyone's present." Draken nodded, looking around the room to count the heads.

"Enter." Mikey ordered, keeping his eyes on the doors as they opened to reveal the two stars of the show. "Takemitchy. Hakkai."

Draken gave the others a rundown of the current situation, but you already knew that so you completely ignored their discussion. Zoning back in when you heard your name being called, by none other than someone you wanted to smack as well. No, not those two.

"You knew that, didn't you, Kashi?" Mucho asked, glaring down at you angrily. "Why're you hiding his identity? Who exactly has your loyalty?"

"Loyalty?" You mumbled, eyes darkening as you looked up at him through your lashes. Oh, that guy really made your blood boil, talking about loyalty. You clenched your fists, containing your emotions to yourself as you whispered darkly, "You should re-examine where yours is. You hypocrite."

Everyone was shocked by your sudden words, completely taken back by your strange attitude. The three founders know of your distaste for the tall guy, but you've never done anything that you provoked him nor did you ever say anything like that in his face. All because Mikey asked you not to cause any trouble with him.

"...Plus, you never asked!" Your face suddenly did a complete 180 as it brightened up, a joking smile on your face. Mucho was only pissed at your reply, it was still unreasonable of you to withhold such information, according to him. "Ah.. You see, I move if I was told to do so specifically. For example, if Mikey were to ask me to exterminate the rats here in this building, I'd do so in an instant! But if he asked me to keep them alive... I'll hold onto my knife until I have a reason to get rid of them."

Kisaki gave you a small glare. He understood the hidden meaning behind your message, the others weren't so bright to realize what it meant, except for Chifuyu.

"Mucho, Kashi. That's-"

"So anyway, before we waste our time." You put on your lazy smile again, cutting off Draken before glancing over to Hakkai. "Let us continue the discussion."

Everyone's attention was diverted from you to Hakkai. You just listened on, letting scenarios play out in your mind as you analyzed Chifuyu and Takemichi's glances at each other. You could tell that these two were planning something to stop that is stupid. And you were right.