She signs and Neela maa understands and nods.

Some guests were there but were old so Sonia doesn't want to ask them.

Sonia: ab.

Avni: it's ok, bhabhi. Chill.

Sonia looks at her.

Neil: where will I get water? I bring it.

Nm: no how can yo...u?

She was hesitated.

Shweta: Array why not? They will tie in the relationship of the marriage tomorrow after that he has to do it so why not now. Let him do that. Neil, go.

Neil nods and Sonia goes with him and they come. Neil tried to make Avni drink water she looks at all and signs Neil. He signs drink it. Avni looks at the families they look at their hands but the guest's eyes were sticked on them. Avni shook her head.

Neil: pio.

Avni looks at him she turns her face and Neil made her drink water and Avni coughs. Avni tried to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand. Neil takes out his hanky and wipes that. Their eyes lock. They heard the chuckles and got embarrassed. Neil moves back and Avni looks down. Neil drinks the water from the same glass in awkwardness and after drinking that Neil realised that. He looks at Avni and smiles sheepishly.

Shweta: Tillu, you sit with Avni now it is your turn.

Avni widens her eyes. Neil was also shocked.

Neil: what?

Shweta: yes. Today is your Heena's function.

Neil: but the girl's applied it.

Avni nods.

Nm: yes but the groom also applied it.

Neil: no, I don't want to apply it. It is so awkward.

Shweta: Tillu.

Neil: no mom and that's final.

Shweta: you say him, Avni.

Avni: ab mummy he is right it will look so odd. He will feel embarrassed.

Neil: yes.

Shweta makes a face.

Shweta: lo, I thought you will ask him but you are taking his side.

Sonia: Abhi se Pati ke rang main rang rahi hai Avni.

Avni looks at her. Neil smiles.

Shweta: sit Tillu. Don't worry we will not make a design on your hands.

Neil: no design.

Shweta: oookkkk.

Neil sits.

Avni whispers.

Avni: can I print my hand's design on your hand?

Neil frown. Avni looks at her hands and shows them to him and acted that she will keep her hands on his hand. Avni shows her hands to him and moves her fingers. Neil gives her a look but he saw something and smirks.

Neil: but there is one problem. My name is written on your hand so your name should be on my hand. No?

Avni looks at him. Neil smirks and Avni looks away. Neil backfired her. Neil asked the girl to write Avni's name so she write that only. Neil took his hand in front of her face and Avni saw her name. Avni's face turned red. Neil smiles.

The function was over.

At the time of the night, Neil smiles to see his hand and on the other side, Avni was sitting on her bed and looking at her hand. She looks around the room and sighs. She thinks and goes.