Neil: Avni, see I know it hurts but you are weak right now and needs care so please ignore these things and take proper rest.

Avni: I am tired, Neil. I am tired now I don't have the strength to fight more, to tolerate his hatred. When he talks, his words stabbed my heart like a knife.

Neil: but you choose this path.

Avni looks at him. Their eyes lock. Avni breaks that and looks away. Neil signs.

Neil: Avni, understand he does not know the truth. You were his pride, he had some expectations from you. He is hurt.

Avni: but that doesn't mean that he will hurt me always. I admit that he is unaware of the reality but there is a word "forgive". Can't he forgive me? Four years, Neil. Four years had passed. If I broke his truth then I had achieved many things. I tried my level best to cope with his expectations. Why? why I do hard work to maintain my status? I do this for him. If I close my business still, I have that much money that I can live my life comfortably but I want him to feel proud of me. It gives me happiness when people praise me and he feels proud of me that time the smile which I see on his face, for that smile I do hard work.

A tear falls from her eye and Avni wipes that. Neil feels bad. Neil was speechless he doesn't know what to say.

Neil: ab aan.

Neil signs.

Neil: I don't know what to say. As a doctor, as a friend, I will suggest you stay here it is just a matter of one, two months.

Avni: not possible. I had decided that I will go to my parent's home.

Neil: is it your last decision?

Avni nods.

Neil thinks.

Neil: what if we marry in fifteen days?

Avni shocked and looks at him. Neil was waiting for her reply.

Avni: but...

Neil: what is wrong with it? We had already decided that.

Avni thinks and calculates that one week of their trip, one week after the trip, one week of her hospital and now 15 days are left.

Avni: but our families are thinking to postpone it.

Neil: I will handle that.

Avni thinks and looks at Neil.

On the other side, the Mehta family was worried that what Avneil are talking about? Why did Neil ask that? The Khanna family was also tense but both families were trying to hide that.

On the other side, Avneil were looking at each other.

Neil: let's go all must be worried.

Avni nods she was about to go but she stopped and holds her head. Neil saw that and Avni holds his arm. Neil holds her hand and the second hand was at Avni's back.

Neil: what happened?

Avni looks at him and their eyes lock. Avni can see affection in Neil's eyes. Avni looks down.

Avni: my head.

Neil: I told you to take a proper rest but you never listen to me now see.

Avni remains silent.

Neil: come.

Neil takes her to the bed and made her lay. Neil covers her with a blanket.

Neil: did you eat something?