Good Morning :)

messing around with quinobi, i don't find them very shippable but they are fun as hell to put together 

also unrelated to the fact that this is the closest to smut i'm ever going to write and actually publish (man i wasn't even planning on publishing this), this book currently has 669 reads 

--

The next morning, neither Obi-Wan nor Quinlan heard as the door to their quarters hissed open and Qui-Gon stepped in.  Both were too infatuated with the feeling of their bodies pressed together, Quin's arm hanging over Obi-Wan's waist and their legs tangled together; too punch-drunk from the heat under the blanket.

Also, they were both just... very tired. It had been a long night. 

"Good morning, Padawans..." Qui-Gon said, his voice trailing off as he noticed Quinlan's empty bunk. 

Obi-Wan didn't move, although Qui-Gon could tell he was awake. Listening. Alert. Even subconsciously. Though for some reason, he didn't stir.

Too many months on the run, too little comfort, Qui-Gon thought grimly to himself as he set his jaw, Perhaps something else will wake him up.

He moved further into the room until he was right beside Obi-Wan, who half hung out of the bunk. He leaned over his ear and started creepily whispering, "Obi... Obiiii... Obi-Wann... Obiiiiiiii..."

Obi-Wan opened an eye and looked at his Master. Quietly, he groaned.

Muffled, from somewhere on the other side of the pillow, Qui-Gon heard someone mutter "What the fuck?"

Obi-Wan rolled onto his back to look dully at Quinlan, who pushed himself up from the mattress. The blanket fell off of his upper body, revealing bare skin, a light peppering of bruises... Qui-Gon straightened his back to look at Quin as he hit his head on the roof of the cramped bunk.

"Ah, good morning, Quinlan," He said, smirking. His eyes flickered to Obi-Wan. His Padawan looked defeated, staring emptily back at him as though he couldn't move. The blanket covered most of Obi-Wan's body, but not enough for Qui-Gon to miss the similar bruises on him, too. 

"I will give you both a moment to get ready," He turned to leave, "And just a warning: Breakfast might be a bit... awkward after this."

Obi-Wan sighed and sank back into his pillow. Quinlan still stared dazedly at Qui-Gon as he left the room, a smirk playing across his lips.