Chapter 46

Prom.

Prom was fucking tonight.

"Who's excited for tonight?" Vi and Beca were at my house a few hours before we had to go to the high school prom, I was fucking nervous.

"I'm not," "bitch please same." I sighed and fell back against my bed throwing a pillow at my face, when Seb dropped me off this morning he asked me what my dress colour was and I couldn't say anything because my dumbass hadn't gone dress shopping.

So thanks to my idiot mind me and the girls were at the mall running in and out of stores looking for a dress for me tonight.

"Faith what in your mind decided that not buying a dress would work out for you?"

We walked into the last dress shop after not finding anything I liked in the last hundred, "I didn't think I was going to be going to the prom," "Faith you have a fucking boyfriend."

I looked through the rows and rows of dresses picking up ones that I liked, "ya but social gatherings aren't really our thing," "aw you have things," "shut up."

Beca handed me three dresses and the sales lady also handed me a few so I went into the change room and tried on all of the dresses.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I walked out of the change room and showed Vi and Beca the dress that Vi had chosen for me, the dress was a bright pink and had light pink sequins all over it, Vi burst out laughing as I walked out and I threw my chapstick at her rolling my eyes and going back into the change room.

"That one is way too big on you Faith," I looked at the mirror and saw the dress that hung off of my body with way too much extra fabric, it made me feel a sense of pride knowing how much weight I had lost but I erased the thoughts from my mind and put on one of my favourite dresses that I had chosen out.

"Faith that is the one,"

"You look amazing," I looked down at the dress that hugged my body perfectly, I felt beautiful in the dress.

It was just simple black fabric that went to the ground, the neckline was a deep v neckline and it had two thin straps that went low into the deep back.

"I think this is it."

They all nodded their heads and I walked up to the cash register after changing back into my clothes, "Faith for your makeup just simple eyeshadow and black eyeliner would look great with the dress, oh and don't forget your red lipstick."

I pulled the car into the driveway and unlocked the front door, I sat down on the couch feeling exhausted, we had all of our dresses in my room and makeup was everywhere.

My phone rang and I walked away from Vi and Beca turning down the music they were playing as we got ready.

"Hey darling," "Hey hotshot," "I need to know what colour your dress is," I walked down the stairs and poured myself a glass of water, "it's black but I need you to wear a red tie and an all black suit."

"Whatever you say, miss personal stylist." I laughed at his tone and emptied my glass of water back into the sink after one sip of water.

"Let me go I have to get ready," "you don't need shit you already look beautiful."

I blushed at his words and like a little girl I smiled into the phone, "I love you and I'm hanging up now."

"Faith get your ass back up here," I hung up on Seb and walked back upstairs running my hand over the railing looking around the house that I will have to leave in only a few days.