Chapter 9

And yet another day I was still on this planet, It was halfway through the school day and Alex and I were walking to the courtyard outside for free period, we were meeting Seb there because we're the only ones in our friend group that have a free period at the end of the day.

 Alex and I walked out the school doors and walked over to sit down on the cold grass under the oak tree that we have now claimed as ours.

"Sebastian has a fight tonight at the underground do you want to come? You can bring Vi and Beca, I know Oli would love Beca to come."

 I reached over and took out my lunch bag to grab my snack "sure why not, where is the underground?"

 "It's just outside of town I'll text you the directions later but I'm sure Vi or Beca knows."

Nodding I put a cucumber in my mouth slowly chewing it trying to keep the voices out of my head, Alex looked behind me and smiled so I turned around to see what he was looking at.

 Seb was slowly walking over with his backpack over one shoulder and his sweatshirt in his hand, I guess he got too hot throughout the day, Ironic.

"What are you talking about?" "Alex was telling me about your fight tonight" "it's at eleven at the underground you should come."

 He sat down beside me leaning against the tree, our legs were touching but I was leaning forward so there was space between our torsos, his long legs sprawled out making my legs look shorter than they were.

 "I'm going to aks the girls to see if they want to come and if they do then we'll all go" he smiled at me sitting up from the tree and took one of my cucumbers from the bag making his hand brish against mine.

I moved the bag in between his legs because there was no space in between our legs, we shared the snack as we all talked, I loved watching Seb and Alex talk to eachother, the way Seb got annoyed at whatever Alex said never made the smile leave my face.

"Sebastian tell faith about what happened last night when we went out." Alex propped his head on his hands and faced Seb giving him a oddly sweet smile, "fuck no."

"Ok then I will" "oh please do" "Alex don't you dare" I put my hand over Sebs mouth shushing him, Alex sat up and started to tell the story, something wet licked my hand and I pulled my hand off of Sebs face wiping in on the ground.

"You fucking dick" "don't sush me." I rolled my eyes and Alex continued to speak.

"TJ, Oli, Sebastian and me went to the club last night to get some-" Alex raised his eyebrows in a fuck boy gesture,  "don't even think about referring to a woman like that ever again." 

Alex looked taken aback by my sudden speech but nodded his head and smiled at me before continuing, "we went out and when we were sitting down at the bar some girls came up to us and started to talk us into going back to their place."

 I laughed imagining the boys in this scenario, "how many were there?" "just three." "So three girls came up to you and asked if TJ, Seb and you would sleep with them?" 

"Yep, Oli was outside talking to Beca." I smiled at the thought of Oli stepping out of a club to talk to Beca.

"And why is this a bad thing" "I'm getting to the point of the story don't worry Faithy." I have pretty much given up on the nickname for me and I was just letting Alex have his fun with it before it wore off.

"There was something about the tree of them when they came up to us that made me feel weirded out but what can I say they were hot. So I started to talk to one of them," I nodded my head seeing Seb stay silent watching me and Alex.