Chapter 43

I woke up with the sound of a loud thud and opened my eyes in a daze, I looked over to the side of the bed and saw my boyfriend laying on the ground with a glare on his beautiful face.

"Morning beautiful," his voice was raspy and deep and it made me blush, "I'm sorry I got so drunk last night." I walked over and helped him up giving him a glass of water and two pills that I left out last night to help with his hangover, "you are a goddess."

"Sober up and put some clothes on, we have something to do."

I wanted to give him his gift before I chickened out, I walked out of the room to let him change and walked downstairs to find his gift that I left on the counter by accident.

After ten minutes he still hadn't come down so I walked back up to my room only to find the devil went back to sleep, "Sebastian get your ass up," "fuck off." He threw a pillow at me but I dodged it with a glare and threw it back at him hitting him on the back.

He mumbled out something and got up running a hand through his messy hair, "I have something to give you." I whispered out feeling nervous.

"Come here," he spoke as he pulled me to the side of the bed, "I love you, and I think you have something to say to me." I raised my eyebrow at him and handed him his shirt.

"I don't think I do," he mirrored my expression and I gave him a small smile before taking out his gift and shoving it into his hand before I could overthink my actions.

"I was going to give it to you last night but you were too drunk so I waited, if you don't like it I can get something else or I can." He cut me off before I could continue my rambling.

"Faith shut the fuck up." He took the small little package into his hand and peeled away the wrapping paper, then with a small smile on his face he opened up the box and looked at me with so much love it made my heart feel overwhelmed.

"Faith this is the best thing I have ever gotten," "well you got one for me so I wanted us to match, I love you, Sebastian."

He took the gift out of the box and held it in his hands clutching it with care and love.

As Seb looked down at the necklace that had my ring around it I captured the moment remembering it forever, on the thin silver chain my ring hung down like a pendant just as his did for my necklace that he had given to me when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Faith I don't know what to say," "you don't have to say anything, just let me do something good for you because you deserve nothing less."

He put the chain around his neck and kissed my ring with his pink lips and untucked my necklace from under my shirt and moved his gaze between our necklaces.

He read the small little engraved words I had customized on my ring and looked up at me with his green eyes,

"I won't give up."

He said reading out the sentence on the ring, "I promise Seb I won't give up on us."

And I knew that was a promise I would keep for as long as I could.

"Your my home Seb and I would never imagine giving up on the one person who makes me want to live."

For me being with Seb, the one thing I have learned is that even if I didn't have a home he would be there for me.

For me Home wasn't a place, it was a person. It was him. My Sebastian.

Weeks went by after his birthday and every day I spent with him made me fall out of guilt and only more in love with him.