Chapter 37

"Proms coming up soon." "Fuck off don't make me think of that." 

Alex and Vi jumped onto my bed making me fly up into the air landing back down onto the soft blankets with a light thud, "we have to get to school lets go." "Fuck off," they started to jump on my bed and I flung the cover over my body and glared at them not even wondering how the fuck they got into my room. 

"Faith I'm leaving for work have a good day." My dad yelled from downstairs "Bye Alex, bye Violet." "Bye papa W," Alex yelled and I chuckled walking into the bathroom to get ready for school.

It was Monday morning and today was the first day Seb was coming back to school after a week, I was nervous for him with final exams and the end of the year coming up he had fallen behind quite a bit. 

I walked down the stairs and turned the corner to see Alex and Vi eating at the kitchen counter, "good morning Faithy," Alex mumbled out before shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth wiping away the milk that dripped onto his chin with a smug smile.

I smiled at the sight of my two best friends missing the most important person even though I already saw him a day ago, "Where's Sebastian?" "He's meeting us at school," I responded grabbing my backpack and ushering everyone out the door grabbing my car keys.

"Let's go motherfuckers." Vi and Alex simultaneously yelled while getting into my car waiting for me to drive off. We got to school in fifteen minutes taking three stops because Alex thought I drove over a squirrel which I as a matter of fact did not do, don't worry.

We pulled into the school parking lot and I made sure to park next to Seb's jeep looking out to see if he was in the car, "Faith stop being so obvious," Vi teased, I nudged her shoulder with mine and rolled my eyes "shut up." "I can't stop being happy by seeing you like this, you have this glow around you that only he can give you." "Stop your making me blush."

 I joked back grabbing my back from the back seat and opening the door for Alex, he hopped out and put his arm around my shoulders moving us into the school, we walked through the doors meeting up with Beca and Oli, Vi walked over to me and opened my bag taking out the pack of gum I put in there this morning. "Look who it is," I opened my locker hiding my face from everyone, I turned around and started to talk to Beca not knowing that I was being blocked from the view of the devil.

"Wheres my girl?" 

The deep voice I longed to hear for two days finally rang into my ears and I smiled still hiding behind my locker smiling at Beca, I closed the locker and walked up to him seeing his back turned to me, everyone started to leave at the ring of the bell and I tapped the devil on his shoulder watching him tense before turning around.

"Hi, darling," "hi hotshot."

I was graced with his eyes lighting up and his full lips being pulled up into one of his amazing smiles, I took a step closer letting him wrap his arms around me giving me everything I've ever wanted. 

I breathed in his scent wrapping my arms around him letting his hands fall down to my waist, he tucked his head into my neck biting on the skin, I let out a laugh and moved my arms so I could play with the hair at the nape of his neck twirling the soft black strands around my fingers.

We pulled back and I reached into my bag pulling out a piece of gum hiding it before Alex could see it, I popped the piece of gum in my mouth throwing the wrapper into the garbage, when I turned back around my chest hit Seb's and he wound his arms around he turning his back to press me against the cold metal lockers, 

"can I have a piece darling?"

 He asked gesturing towards the gum. I nodded my head and reached over but before I could unzip the pocket Seb's cold hands gripped my chin and turned my head so I was facing him with my whole body. "That's not what I meant."