Ch. 16- A Love Story

I quickly ran out of the building's back entrance not caring who saw me. Does anyone care about my feelings? I'm not sure anymore.....
I leaned against the brick wall and slid down so I was sitting on the concrete floor. I put my head in my lap and began crying. Suddenly, I heard footsteps.
"Lizbeth?" Liam asked. I looked up, exposing my tear-stained face. Liam walked over to me, and sat down beside me. I felt him slide his arm over my shoulder. I rested my head against his shoulder.
"I'm sorry all this had to happen to you," Liam quietly apologized.
"It's not your fault I replied.
"Well, they are my fans..." Liam muttered. I felt Liam's thumb trail across my face, drying my tears. I looked up at him, and he simply smiled. I felt mt heart flutter. There's only one word that can describe this feeling..... Love.
I love everything about Liam. From his laugh to his kind personality. I loved the way he could make me smile when I was sad. The way his eyes made my heart melt. I never want to leave his side. I love him, and I want him to know that.
"Liam, there's something I really want to tell you," I said. He looked into my eyes, and I stared into his mesmerizing brown eyes.
"Hm?" he asked. I took a deep breath and said,"Liam, I love you."
I crashed my lips onto his.