Ch. 34- Past Part 3

*Hunter’s P.O.V.*

I saw her unconscious body spewing blood. The knife was soaked in her red blood. Shit, how am I going to cover this up? If the police find out, I’m definitely going to prison. I need to get rid of her right now.

I quickly threw her unconscious, small body over my shoulder. I yanked the knife out of her body, leaving a new surge of blood, pouring out. I threw the knife to the floor. I don’t have anywhere to take her. I need to find someplace far away, and leave her there. Dammit, I don’t have a car… I’ll just call Clyde. I placed my sister on the floor, and pulled out my cell phone. I quickly dialed Clyde’s number and pressed talk. I pressed the phone against my ear, waiting for him to pick up.

“Hello?” Clyde mumbled into the phone.

“It’s Hunter,” I replied, “I need you to come over with your car.”

“Why?” Clyde asked, confused.

“I’m finally gonna get rid of her,” I replied, “I’m going to leave the little bitch in the middle of nowhere, and she’ll never come back.”

“You sure it’ll work?”

“Damn right I’m sure!” I exclaimed, “Now get your ass over here!”

“Whatever… I’ll be there in a few minutes,” He hung up, so I slipped the phone back into my pocket. I picked up my sister, and lazily threw her over my shoulder. I waited around five minutes, and I heard Clyde’s car pull up into the driveway. I switched her position, so I was carrying her bridal style. It now looked like she was sleeping, as I carried her over to the car. I opened the back door, and threw her onto the backseat. I covered her unconscious body with a few old blankets that were on the floor of the car. I shut the door, and hopped into the passenger’s seat. I sat down, and shut the door behind me.

“Where do you want me to drive?” Clyde asked.

“I’ll tell you as we’re driving. We just need to get out of town,” I answered.

*

“We’re running low on gas, Hunter,” Clyde told me.

“Damn it….” I mumbled, “How far can we go?”

“Well, if we add in the drive back then… We have to drop her off right here,” he said. I looked at the outdoor surroundings out the window. There were a couple of fields, and in the distance was one house, “God dammit, Clyde!” I angrily exclaimed, “There’s a house over there!”

“Who the hell cares?” Clyde asked, “We just need to get her off our hands.”

“Fine, just help me get her out of the car,” I commanded. Clyde parked the car on the side of the road. Thankfully, there were no cars on the road. I quickly opened up the car door, and opened the one behind my seat. I saw her body covered in the old blankets. I shoved them off of her, and pulled her body out of the car. Clyde helped me carry her legs. We worked together to carry her over to the field. Clyde and I carried her into the tall grasses, and set her down. As she lay on the ground, I saw her starting to move.

“Shit!” I cussed, “She’s starting to wake up!”

“What should we do?” Clyde exclaimed.

“U-Um, should we knock her out again?” I suggested. I saw Clyde reach down and pick up a random rock. He tossed it over to me, and I caught it.

“Knock her out with that,” Clyde commanded. I nodded, and tightly grasped the rock in my hand. I slammed it against the back over her head, and I saw her body fall limp.

“I’ll meet you in the car,” I told Clyde, waving him off. He left, leaving me alone with my injured little sister. I crouched down, close to her ear, and whispered, “You are dirt. You are nothing. You don’t deserve to live, but I’m generous enough to let you. I will let you live, but you have a price to pay. And, the repayment won’t ever end.”

I quickly ran back over to Clyde’s car. I hopped in, and we drove off. Leaving my baby sister all alone.