Ch. 5- A new home

"We're here!" Louis exclaimed. I looked at the house, in amazement. Even though I've already seen it, I was sort almost dead, so I didn't see how amazing it was . They parked, and I felt like I didn't belong. I had on a pair of sweats and a T shirt the hospital gave me, because I didn't have any other clothes. Louis has promised to take me shopping, but I don't want them to spend money, and frankly, I don't have any at all.

I got out of the car, and stood by Liam, who was the only one I wanted to stand by. I saw Niall a few feet away from, me, making me nervous. I clutched onto Liam's arm, and he looked down at me, and saw the scared look on my face. Niall saw me looking horrified, and turned away. I could see a look of hurt in his eyes. I didn't care, he keeps lying about his identity, so it's fair. I know he'd the one who hurt me. Liam looked at Niall, as to tell him to move away, and Niall took a few steps away, still looking sad. I simply avoided his gaze as Liam led me in the front entrance. We walked inside. I looked in awe as Liam and the others led me through the magnificent house.

"We got you a room!" Louis exclaimed. I looked at him, confused.

"Well, you had three days until you were gonna come, so Louis did some decorating with the guest room," Harry explained.

"But, why?" I asked. Louis grinned,"Because your room is going to be your only salvation from us, and I wanted it to be nice!" I frowned,"Well, you don't have to do anything for me. We're not even sure how long I'll be staying."

"Let's hope it will be long," Louis said. I rolled my eyes, and Louis and the others led me upstairs. We walked down the hall. Louis opened a door, and I walked in. I walked into the most magnificent bedroom for a teenage girl ever. There was a big puffy bed with tons of pillows. A pink desk sat in front of a big window with red curtains. There was a small couch on the other side. There were a few bean bags strewn on the floors. It was amazing.

     I gasped as I walked in,"It's amazing!"

"Told you she'd like it," Louis said to Harry. Harry looked confused,"But, I never doubted you."

"Well, if you did, I proved you wrong," Louis replied. I walked around the room, feeling the bedspread, the curtains, and looking at each detail. It was almost unreal.

"Is this really for me?" I asked. They all nodded simultaneously, causing me to laugh.

"OH MY GOD WE GET TO GO SHOPPING FOR YOU!" Louis yelled. I looked concerned,"Should I really go shopping with five boys?"

"Well, Louis sometimes acts like a girl, is that fair enough?" Zayn asked. I giggled, and nodded, excepting their request. Besides, I was only wearing a hospital T shirt and sweats, with old sneakers.

"LET'S GO NOW!" Louis screeched.

"We only got here like five minutes ago," Liam said.

"But, have you seen what she's wearing, she needs clothes," Louis said, sassily. I smiled, at Louis's humor, and they all agreed to take me shopping. Okay, so now I'm going shopping with five spazzy boys.

Louis grabbed my hand, and pulled me out to the car. Louis hopped in the drivers seat. I sat in the middle seats by Liam. Harry sat by Louis in the front. And Zayn and Niall sat in the back. I got chills when Niall walked by. Louis started the car, and turned on the radio. A song came on, and they loudly started singing the lines,"Live While We're Young."

I assume it's the name of the song. I looked at the confused.

"It's our song," Liam explained. I continued staring at him confused.

"Well, I told you that we're a band, and this song playing is ours," Liam explained. Wow, they have a song on the radio, must be popular. Soon, we reached the mall, and walked inside. I looked at the huge building. Somehow, this place looked like something I've never seen. Shouldn't most people know what a mall is? We walked in, and Louis pulled me into the first store. He handed me item after item, not even bothering to ask me what size I was. He pushed me into the dressing room, and I closed the door behind me. I tried on the first one, second, third, fourth, fifth, and finally complete.

"Like it?" Louis asked. I nodded,"But, you don't have to buy me anything."

"Oh, but I want to!" Louis exclaimed. We walked out of the store, with newly bought clothes. When we walked out, suddenly we ran into a group of screaming teenage girls.

"OMG ONE DIRECTION!" One screamed.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" another yelled. Screams like that until, one said,"Who's she?"

Hello anyone reading this! Well, I'm actually updating this on quotev.com so if you'd rather read it there here's the link http://www.quotev.com/story/2460929/I-am-Unnamed/.

Or you can read my other book on quotev http://www.quotev.com/story/2273939/Save-You-Tonight/. I would post that one, but it's 200 pages..... that'll take forever. I got nearly 200,000 reads on that book on quotev, so yay!

                                                   ~Lydia <3

I am Unnamedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें