Ch. 1- Lost

Black, black, pitch black. All I can hear is voices, and I don't know who they belong to. Nothing but darkness for miles. I'm scared to know what is beyond the darkness. I heard a thud, and the voices left, and so did my thought.

*

"You are dirt. You are nothing. You are unneeded in this word. You don't deserve to live, but I'm generous enough to let you. I will let you live, but you have a price to pay. And, the repayment won't ever end."

*

My eyes shot open, and I had no idea where I was. I was laying in the middle of nowhere, or what looked nowhere. There was only tall grasses surrounding me. I'm so frightened. I stood up, and a stab of pain knocked me back down. I cried out in pain, and collapsed on the ground, crying. I was panting hard. The pain was so bad, that tears were streaming down my face. I tried to call for help, multiple times, but no one would answer me. Somebody help me! I might be dying.... I looked around. Trying to indicate something that people lived here. It was mostly countryside, but something caught my eye. I saw a huge house in the distance. I have to get there. I forced myself up, tears streaming down my face, because of the nearly unbearable pain.. I clutched my side, which was where the pain was formed. I felt something warm and wet. I removed my hand, and saw blood. What happened to me? I started limping towards the house. Step by step, jarring my side each time. The pain was absolutely horrible. I let more and more tears stream down my face as I walked on and on, finally I reached the drive way of the house. I limped across the yard, clutching my side, letting the blood seep through my fingers. I kept telling myself that I could make it, but my vision was becoming fuzzy, and I couldn't think straight. I finally reached the door, and pressed my finger against the door bell. Just as some guy answered the door, black spots filled my vision, and I fell to the ground. I was only able to whisper the words,"Help me....." Before I went unconscious. I heard the guy gasp as my world became black.

*

I drifted in and out of consciousness, but didn't completely open my eyes once. Once, I heard a guy's voice yell,"She suddenly showed up here and was bleeding badly! What should I do... Um, call an ambulance!"

"Is she dying?" Somebody asked. Blackness engulfed me once again. I barely woke up again, and heard sirens, and people yelling. Suddenly, I felt my body being lifted up. I fell into darkness, which seemed to last forever.