Ch. 25- Remembrances

"Liam, I want to write." I demanded. Liam turned his eyes away from the TV, and stared at me oddly.

"That's sort of random," Liam replied. I shrugged,"Well, I'm seventeen, maybe, and don't know how to write. I need to learn."

"Can you read?" Liam asked. I shrugged,"Somewhat."

"What do you mean by somewhat?" He asked, finally getting up from the couch.

"I can read small words, but that's about it," I replied,"I can write a little, but it's difficult to remember." I answered. Liam nodded,"Let's try some sample sentences, and you can practice them. I'm not much of a teacher only..."

"Okay, sounds good." I replied. Liam grabbed a piece of paper and pencil, and wrote down this for me to copy: My name is Lizbeth.

I grabbed the pencil, and carefully worked on copying the sentence exactly. Liam grinned,"Perfect."

He wrote another sentence: I don't know much about teaching.

Liam grinned at his own small joke, but I just stared at the sentence. It just seemed familiar, familiar in a bad way.... I reread it, not paying attention to Liam who noticed that I wasn't writing.

I don't know much about....

It just stuck out, then, I remembered it. I remember me writing that line

I feel lost in this world that I don't know much about.

I remember writing that. I remember feeling scared out of my mind, but why was I scared? I looked at the the paper, trying to remember why I wrote that. I couldn't, why couldn't I?

"Lizbeth?" Liam asked. I finally looked up, and I saw a hint of concern in his eyes,"Is something wrong."

I ignored Liam, and started to write:

I feel lost in this world that I don't know much about. You may wonder who I am, but I can't tell you, that's too dangerous. I could get in trouble. That's all I know. Please, find me.

"I though you didn't know how to write..." Liam said. I didn't say anything, I just continued staring at the paper, I couldn't figure out what it meant.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked. I didn't say anything.

"Lizbeth?" Liam asked again.

"I remember this..." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Liam asked.

"I've wrote this before," I whispered. Liam stared at the writing on the paper.

"You've wrote this before?" Liam asked, I nodded,"It sounds like you were asking for help.... This makes no sense."

"But, it caused me to remember how to write," I answered.

"One memory, can do all that... amazing..." Liam muttered.

                                                                                                Two weeks Later

"LIZBETH GET UP!" Louis screamed from downstairs. I groaned,"I'm up, Louis!"

"GOOD!" Louis yelled, I rolled my eyes, even though he wasn't in here. I pulled myself out of bed, and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower water, and striped off my clothes, and stepped in. I massaged shampoo and conditioner in my hair, and then rinsed off. I stepped out, and combed out my hair. I put on a gray sweatshirt, and a pair of leggings. I left my hair down, and it was a little wavy. I put on some eye makeup, and TOMs. I walked out of the bathroom, and into my bedroom. I noticed how messy the room was, and decided to tidy up. I started by making my bed. I turned on my laptop, and started to play More Than This. I then, started clearing off my desk. I found myself humming to the song, then I started to sing it:

And as I walked up to your door

My head turns to face the floor

Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can't love you more than this

When he lays you down

I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can't love you more than this, can't love you more than this.

If I'm louder, would you hear me?

Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?

Cause we are the same....

I stopped singing when I noticed that someone had joined in, at the end. I immediately turned around to see a grinning Niall. I felt my cheeks growing red, and I looked at the ground.

"U-Um, what is it, Niall?" I asked.

"You know, you're a great singer," Niall said.

"No, I'm not," I muttered.

"Don't be embarrassed, and, it's true," He replied.

"Whatever you say," I mumbled,"What did you want?"

"We're going to a concert, and was wondering if you want to go," Niall said.

"Okay, I'll go," I replied.

"Great, meet us downstairs in a few minutes," He said, and left the doorway.