They entered Asif residency after showing the warrant to guards.

The guards weren't allowed to even inform Kamran about the arrival of police.

Police started checking all rooms & found kamran Asif & Rafa sadiq in home office.

Female Police quickly put handcuffs on Rafa's hands.

Rafa shouted & pointed kamran & said " Yeh bhi mere saath equally involved hai"

Kamran denied the allegations but police told him to come to PS with them because there were frequent calls made from Rafa's phone to kamran today.

Police also seized the extra mobile which was the private number.

They were taken to PS & cases were filed on them - kidnapping IPC section 367 & attempt to murder IPC section 307 & illegal use of poisonous gas IPC section 284.

Kamran was also under radar as recently case was filed on him.

Zuberis were disgusted to the real face of Kamran Asif & also were shocked to see Rafa's hate for Afaf.

Everyone were in custody...kamran asked to make a call... He called his father's family lawyer... But the lawyer denied for the case as Mansoor Asif already told him not to when he came to know about FIR... Even after warning kamran ...he didn't listen... Kamran contacted his company lawyer... Who said he'll take the case & help him.

Kamran was shocked seeing his father's behavior... Mansoor Asif was really angry at kamran...this second time Kamran has put him to shame.

Basila & Rafa were questioned again when they told everything... Zuberis couldn't believe... Just some random strangers can do so much just because of jealousy & hate.

They were relieved to see all the culprits were caught on time... They thanked police inspectors & told them they'll come tomorrow for further formalities.

While on the other side Zayn was thankful that fahaad sent him with Afaf...it cleared alot of things between them...He was glad to know Afaf was genuinely into this rather than doing this for her father or family respect.

Afaf didn't stop blushing after his adorable confession...though it was little awkward for her but she was happy that things worked out well for them.

Zayn looked at Afaf who still looked tired & was take small small breaths ... He smacked his forehead & thought "oh isse fir breathing problem ho rahi hai shayad "

He spoke "Afaf wapis lait jao...i think tumhari saans fir phul rahi hai "

Afaf nodded & laid her head his lap awkwardly & closed her eyes to rest.

Zayn called Rahim bhai & told him to drive quickly to zuberi mansion.

📍location : Zuberi Mansion
⌚ time : When zayn brought Afaf home.

Rahim stopped the car in front of zuberi mansion.

Zayn stepped down immediately & took Afaf's hand & made her sit up...He quickly picked her up in his arms before she denies.

Afaf awkwardly put her arms around his neck while she kept looking down...she surely knew there was permanent blush on her cheeks.

Zayn felt she looked extremely cute trying to act oblivious.

He entered zuberi mansion to see everyone sitting with frowns on their faces & Dr. Mallick was already present.

Sahir saw Zayn entering along with Afaf in his arms...he thought "Arey yeh budhha humko kabse dara raha tha... Afaf di ki haalat ko lekar... Yahan toh yeh log “pyaar hua iqraar hua” Mode mein aa rahe hai "