part - 19🌻

YES YES YES!!!
DOUBLE UPDATE IT IS 😁❤

📍location : 10th floor outside old meeting room
⌚ time : 2 o clock

Zayn, Fahaad & Zafar reached 10th floor with two security guards.
They saw the meeting room door was locked.

Zayn said "yahan toh kuch hai hi nahi...mujhe nahi lag raha ki humey yahan koi clue milega"

Fahaad nodded but stopped when he heard Zafar.

Zafar said "Nahi sir...yahan dekhein...itni dust mein sirf do jodi (two pairs) ke footprints hai..."

Zayn spoke "Haan...Ek pair ke footprints room tak hi hai... Wapas nahi  jaa rahe... Aur ek pair ke aane aur jaane ke prints hai "

Fahaad said to security guards "iss room ko kholo jaldi "

Security guard replied "sir iski keys... Yahi lagi hoti hai...par ab nazar nahi aa rahi "

Fahaad shouted "simple se kaam kyun nahi hote aap logon se... Keys secure rakhna toh apki duty haina... Duplicate keys bhi nahi hain kya? "

Security guards shook their heads in No nervously.

Fahaad punched the door in anger.

The door hinges that join the door & door frame moved.

Zayn & fahaad shared a look.

They nodded to each other & stood a lil far from door.
They counted 123 & together pushed the door with full force loosening the door hinges more.

They went back & did it again with more force.

Due to huge force applied on the old door... The door fell after the hinges broke.

Zayn, fahaad & Zafar entered the room to see Afaf trying to stand with the support of wall... They coughed a bit smelling something weird In air.

Hearing voice she turned to door.

Fahaad & Zayn immediately ran to her & held her before she fell. 

Zayn's eyes teared up watching her struggle to breathe.

They both held her from shoulder & took her outside & made her sit on ground with support of wall.

Zayn removed the scarf that was tied around her nose & mouth.

Her face was covered with black stains.

Fahaad spoke "Afaf tum yahan kaise aayi?...kya hua hai tumhe? "

Afaf tried to speak but her coughing kept. increasing.

Zafar spoke "Fahaad sir wahan toh koi harmful gas ki smell aa rahi hai... Aur yeh dekhen mujhe yeh bottle mili hai room se "

Fahaad & zayn's eyes widened hearing it.

Zayn put Afaf hair behind her ears & asked her "Afaf tumhe saans aa rahi hai? "

Afaf shook her head in No... She slowly whispered "th..orr.iii... S.ii"

Zayn said "bhaijaan...isne shayad woh gas inhale karli hai...humey jald se jald isse doctor ke pass le jaana hoga "

Fahaad nodded.

Suddenly Faheem, khalid, zaheer & abrar exited from Lift to see Afaf in such state.

Faheem ran to his daughter & said "kya hua apko Afaf beta...yeh sab kaise hua? "

a sob escaped Afaf's mouth...she told them everything from the private number blackmail to getting locked up in the room...tears flow down her cheeks as she spoke.