part - 8🌟

Sameen was never a person to give up on things easily...she was curious and notorious as a child but harmless ...she looked like her mother Fouzia feroz waadi...but all her character was built upon her father feroz waadi...her perspective towards things, her positivity ,the kindness in her heart was inherited from her father to her. She couldn't wait for her 21st saalgirah to read her father's diary... He wrote on first page that he wished sameen to read it on her 21st birthday. The day was yet to come.

she really wanted to see the kutub khaana ... but was reluctant due to it being on exact same floor of devil's room.

it was night time sameen thought to visit the kutub khana...sameen could see shamsher strolling in the aangan... which was far away from kutub khaana...sameen took it as a good chance to escape him.

she took a shawl over her head and covered herself in it completely and walked slowly to the main side of the haveli

she ran upstairs as fast as she could and reached shamsher's floor...she could still see him strolling...she thanked god and entered the kutub khaana..

As she entered...her silhouette fell on the waters of bowli..shamsher stopped strolling and looked up to see doors of kutub khaana were opened...no one were allowed on shamsher's floor...every mulaazim knew the rule except our sweet oblivious sameen who was thrilled to see huge collections of books of different genre.

every mulaazim knew the rule except our sweet oblivious sameen who was thrilled to see huge collections of books of different genre

shamsher climbed the stairs rapidly to not miss the book thief..his concious knew...it was her.

he reached his floor and tip toed to kutub khaana .he was mesmerized to watch the scene in front of him...sameen removed her shawl from her body ,kept it on one of the reading chairs and was trying to climb a ladder to reach the top shelf...as the romantic genre stood on the top most shelf.

she was talking to herself the wholetime to reduce her anxiousness...she spoke kambakt yeh romantic novels itni upar kyun rakhwayi...yeh bhi koi baat hui bhala...ab kya chote log romance padhey bhi naa ...saqt na-insaafi aur bewakoofi ki harkat.

shamsher chuckled to her bickerings to which sameen turned around on ladder to see who was laughing at this time and why she could hear it so clearly.
As sameen turned with a book in her hand..She saw shamsher smirking at the door... She knew she was dead... She hurriedly tried to get down the ladder which caused the ladder stumble and fall... Sameen's scream pierced shamsher ears... He ran to her and held her in his arms.
Sameen had her eyes closed all the while... As she was acrophobic... Shamsher raked his eyes
possessively on her body.. Her Porcelain skin was begging to be touched..her prominent collar bones were asking to be grazed.. Her chest heaved up and down as if trying to match his heartbeat.
He held her against the bookwall and grazed his nose on her collar bone.. He slowly peppered butterfly kisses on her jaw to collar bone sensually... As if she was actually made of porcelain...sameen could feel butterflies in her tummy due to foreign touch... She felt him breath heavily in her neck as if sniffing her like a werewolf...her conscious mocked her aur padho werewolf ki kahaniya.. Aaj dekh liya na... Agaya asli ka werewolf.. Ab tum bachogi nahi...
Sameen was withering due to his warmth tickling her entire body.
She felt his teeth graze her neck.

As it stinged she pushed him by putting hands on his chest... Shamsher was still in her trance.. He held her wrists on one hand and continued his ministrations on her body...he pushed her hair back for better access to her neck causing her sleeve to fall off... He was hypnotized by looks but also angry due to her clothes..he spoke yeh kaise kapde pehna karti ho tum... Har waqt kuch na kuch girta hi rehta hai... To which sameen boldly replied yeh mere jodey nahi hai.. Shaista baaji ke rakhe hue puraane jodey hai... Mere shohor ko itni bhi aqal nahi hai ki..jo ladki ghar laayein hai... Usse kapdon ki zaroorat bhi hoti hai.
Shamsher laughed loudly and replied chalo waadiyo ki ladki ne maana toh sahi ki mai shohor hoon uska.

Sameen wriggled in his hold.. He held her tightly,kissed her forehead then allowed her to run.
Sameen ran quickly to not get caught again.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
iam really new and really bad to romantic scenes please don't mind my cheezy scenes.
And tell me your favorite scene😌 from the chapter.
Please VOTE, COMMENT. It means alottt to me.. It motivates me🥺
Jazakallahukhair