part - 26🌧

It was early in the morning Zuberi mansion's hustle bustle could be heard from outside... Everyone were having breakfasts, running last minute errands, as always the ladies were going crazy as Nikkah was in two hours... While the men were on calls ordering the catering services, knowing qaazi saab's location, asking decoraters if everything was done.

Fahaad was up since fajr salah.. His excitement and nervousness was on peak...his heart was hammering in his chest... Pacing in his pent house from one place to another he was calming himself down.

His white sherwani was dangling on a hook... He quickly took it and changed into it not before saying Bismillah .

While qurat on the other hand was sleeping like she sold every horse of her stable (ghode bech ke sona 😹)

Girls entered her room thinking how to tease her but were shocked to see a snoring qurat with mouth open and some drool on her pillow...

All the girls screamed together which got qurat out of her sleep by falling from her bed.
She groggily said Mai aaj Institute nahi jaa rahi hoon... Afaf baaji... Please soney dein.

(Iam not going to Institute today...afaf sis please let me sleep)

Girls gasped at her blabber.
Afaf spoke ladki tumhara nikkah hai ek ghante mein... Uthooo... Chachi aagayi naa toh unhone tumhe yahin peet dena hai.

(Girl your wedding is in one hour...wake up... If aunt comes here she'll hit you)

Qurat replied ohhh haan mujhe yaad aaya... Kya yaar mujhe aaj bhi maar padhegi... Aaj toh baksh dein nikkah hai na mera..

(Oh yeah.. I remember... So why am I getting bashed on my wedding day... At least leave me today is my wedding)

Eshaal said humorously koi baat nai afaf baaji... Kal se hamari chutti hai... Iski shaadi bhaijaan the early bird se ho rahi hai.

(Don't worry afaf sis...we are free from tomorrow...she's getting married to bhaijaan the early bird )

Qurat frowned hearing eshaal and thought Allah khair kare... Ye maine kya kardiya apne saath... Khud hitler se bandhne jaa rahi hoon... Haaye meri kismat... Allah bachalena please.

(Ohh Allah save me...what have I done with myself...tying myself to hitler...ohh my destiny...Allah please save me)

She woke up and went for shower... while the girls prepared her Nikkah  ka joda. (Wedding dress)

Everyone gathered on first floor... All of them were ready in their outfits...groom - fahaad went to venue with zayn and faheem - his father.

While the ladies left for venue with the bride - qurat.
Everyone reached the venue...decor looked beautiful and appealing... Now were waiting for qaazi saab.

The Nikkah started

Quratulayn zaheer zuberi wald zaheer zuberi kya aapko
Fahaad faheem zuberi  wald faheem zuberi sikka e raijul waqt 15 lakh mehr ke saath qubool hai?? 

Qubool hai
Qubool hai
Qubool hai

Everyone smiled and said Alhamdulillah.

Fahaad faheem zuberi wald faheem zuberi kya aapko quratulayn zaheer zuberi  wald zaheer zuberi sikka e raijul waqt 15 lakh mehr ke saath qubool hai??