part - 8🌷

After their signatures... They were allowed to leave the police station.

Both sat in the car then Sahir started driving...eshaal could see his knuckles turning white as he gripped the steering wheel tightly.

eshaal could see his knuckles turning white as he gripped the steering wheel tightly

She sighed thinking about the entire day... She never thought she  would be someone's forced wife... She felt like she destroyed both her and sahir's life... He too might have had dreams to get married to someone he loved and bring her home with respect and enjoy his wedding ceremonies.

While sahir's mind was still fixed at literally forcing eshaal to marry him... This was not suppose to happen.
She didn't deserve this.

As soon as they reached home... Sahir phone ringed... It was call from home.
He immediately answered it .

It was his mom and tayyiammi on other side

They spoke "tumlog kaha ho...humne abhi news dekhi...kya ho raha hai wahan"

Both of them Panicked and slowly asked "kya hua hai? Sab theek hi toh hai "

They replied "eshaal ke Institute ki ladkiya kuch racket mein arrest hui hai...unki saari tasweerein aa rahi hai...eshu theek toh hai na?"

Sahir heaved a sigh and replied "eshaal theek hai mama tayyiammi...."

Khalid took phone from ladies and spoke "sahir beta ..wahan Sab theek toh hai na...acha hua hamne tumhe eshaal ke saath bheja ...uski safety ke liye...bilkul bekaar town hai yeh toh.."

Sahir just hummed... His guilt was eating him away... How much his tayaabbu trusted him and he betrayed them.

After sometime everyone talked to eshaal then disconnected the call.

Eshaal slowly called sahir who was resting his head on sofa and spoke "apka phone"

"Kya sonch kargayi thi tum uss reeta saath?" Sahir yelled at her.

"Sorry sahir bhai... Galti ho gayi... Mujhe pata nahi tha wo aisi hai" Eshaal sobbed

"Jawab matt do mujhe...aur abhi bhi yeh bhai bhai kya laga rakha hai "

Eshaal bowed her head in shame.

"Kyun gayi thi bina mujhe inform kare...agar mujhe wo location ka notification na aata toh pata hai kya ho sakta tha "
Sahir held her shoulders in a  not so hard grip.

"Aap late ho...." "chodein mujhe mera haath dukh raha hai " Eshaal cried

Blood oozed out of eshaal's arm making her faint in his arms.

Sahir panicked seeing eshaal unconscious... He tapped her cheek but she didn't respond.

He lifted her in his arms and took her to her room

He lifted her in his arms and took her to her room... Placing her on bed... He took some water and sprinkled on her face.

She slowly opened her eyes... She looked pale and weak... Sahir felt like an idiot for shouting on her... He knew eshaal was a obedient child... She would never get herself or anyone in problem.

She tried to sit up quickly

She tried to sit up quickly... But suddenly she felt shooting pain in her upper arm and shoulder... She slumped back with a Shriek leaving her mouth.

Sahir observed her for few seconds... He got up and went outside her room... He came back with a first aid kit in his hands.

He placed it on the side table and calmly asked eshaal "apna haath batao eshaal"

Eshaal shook her head in No.
Sahir repeated "haath batao eshaal"

replied "kuch nahi hua hai thora sa dard hai kamm hojaiga...hum handle karlenge"

He took her hand in his and lifted her sleeve... She was wearing full sleeved kurta ...Blood was still trickling out of her wound... But he still couldn't see the wound...he lifted it more still it wasn't visible... Eshaal  trembled under his touch...trying to wiggle away...As sahir tried moving her sleeve...pain stinged in eshaal's arm making her jerk away from his touch.

Sahir gritted his teeth having enough of eshaal's stubbornness.

He placed his hand behind eshaal's back and moved his fingers along the zipper of her kurta...eshaal eyes widened feeling the cold tips of his fingers.

Sahir shakily held the zip and pulled it down in swift motion.

Eshaal felt his calloused fingers moving along the zip... She closed her eyes in angst.

Sahir removed the sleeve from her shoulder exposing her snowy skin appealing to his eyes.

As the sleeve fell of her arm... A huge wound Covered with blood... Sahir took a sharp breath watching the amount of blood loss... The wound looked it was caused with a sharp object like nail.

Sahir clenched his jaw thinking about the guy forcing himself on his eshaal.

He took some cotton and disinfecting liquid and started cleaning the wound thoroughly... As he applied it  it on her arm... A yelp left eshaal's mouth as she felt a stinging sensation on her wound...she fisted the sheets below her to distract herself from the pain.

Sahir applied the ointment slowly blowing air over her wound...as he finished... He placed everything back in kit and left without a word.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
how are you guys 🤭
Fast update because I might not be able to update tomorrow or day after.
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER..
inka nikkah karwa ke mere dil ko chain aaya hai 🤣 kya bataon... Warna romantic scenes likhne dil hi nahi chahta🤧😬
please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your views❤
Jazakallahukhair