part - 23🌧

It was after two days of hafsa's wedding ...... fahaad and qurat's  wedding was officially announced.everyone were ecstatic while the kids were going crazy over the couple as they couldn't  tolerate each other at one place...now are getting hitched.

fahaad was on cloud nine after the announcement ...on the other side the girls couldn't stop teasing qurat calling her chupi rustam (dark horse ).

afaf said finally bhaijaan ne tumhe phasa hi liya apne pyaar ke jaal mein(finally bhaijaan trapped you in his love net)

to which qurat replied agar mai kahoon ke maine phasaya hai aapke bhaijaan ko (what if i trapped your bhaijaan)

everyone laughed at her response while fahaad smiled at her...everyone could see his red ears due to her response.

so it was decided that from tomorrow the functions will start...fahaad requested for a intimate wedding to which everyone were reluctant but agreed due to qurat's persuation .

NEXT DAY :

Entire zuberi mansion was  decorated in red and yellow roses...it looked vibrant and appealing to everyone's eyes.

everyone were getting ready for mayoon...girls were roaming from one room to another in search of something or the other while the boys were setting up the place for the cermony.

qurat wore a yellow suit with pink real flower jewellery

qurat wore a yellow suit with pink real flower jewellery...she looked like ethreal in simple getup void of any makeup...while the other girls also wore yellow dresses twinning with the bride.

fahaad already begged daadajaan and daadijaan to forget the reewaaj of not seeing the bride

fahaad already begged daadajaan and daadijaan to forget the reewaaj of not seeing the bride ...looking at his face they said okay .

qurat sat for the ubtan cermony ...all the elders came one by one and applied ubtan to qurat and blessed her with duas .

zaheer and shazia were teary eyed watching their little bird getting married....faheem saw them and spoke areyy bhai yeh kya rona dhona laga rakha hai ....hamari bacchi durr thodi na jaa rahi hai ...Allah ka shukr hai jisne iska joda yahin banakar mera thora sa dil halka kardiya ...warna apne dil ke tukdon ko durr hota sonch acha nahi lagta...hafsa ki rukhsati dekhkar hi maine toh ghar damaad ka hi sonchliya tha..meri laadliyon ke liye.
(Oh brother why are you crying...aur girl is not going away from us..we should be thankful to Allah SWT...he gave her a partner so close to us...my heart is at ease...or else I had decided after hafsa's marriage they I would bring house husbands for my daughters)

everyone smiled at faheem...he was the eldest but was soft at heart and extremely attached to all the zuberi daughters...the reason of qurat being a spoilt child was faheem...he could never say NO to her.

qurat stood up and hugged her tayaabbu and spoke kya tayyaabbu aap toh mujhe emotional karr rahe hai...
(What tayaabbu...you are making me emotional)

faheem patted qurat's head with a teary smile ...he thought how did this little bird with pigtails and mouth covered with choclate is now a woman to be married...he considered fahaad lucky to have qurat as his wife...she was like a child - pure and innocent.

After elders all the girls and boys applied ubtan on qurat's cheeks and hands.
Sahir was laughing at qurat saying marinated murghi lagg rahi hai.
(You look like marinated chicken)
To which qurat glared at him and poured the entire ubtan on sahir...everyone laughed looking at him.

Fahaad stood in a corner leaning by the wall watching the ceremony

Fahaad stood in a corner leaning by the wall watching the ceremony... Qurat's glowing form was a sight to see...her porcelain skin and the vibrant yellow colour, pink jewelry did full justice to her beauty ...his eyes never moved away from her.
Qurat was asked to sit there for sometime until all the ladies prepare her clothes and bath.
Qurat saw fahaad staring at her... She raised her eyebrows and asked
What?
Fahaad's eyes moved to the ubtan bowl... Qurat furrowed her eyebrows not understanding anything...
Fahaad's eyes again when to the ubtan bowl... He moved his arm and enacted like he took some ubtan in his hand... He then turned to her and moved his eyes from her cheek to jawline then to neck in a slow pace... Qurat blushed watching him rake his eyes from her neck to her chest.
Her flushed pink face made her look irresistible... Fahaad took slow steps towards her... Holding her face in between his hands... He said Ma sha Allah...then Kissed her forehead and left.

(A/N tbh I could make it more uhmm ykwim...but you know PURITY IS LOVE )

Qurat smiled at his back... She knew he didn't apply her ubtan because he respected daadajaan and daadijaan...they told it was against the customs... He kept his promise.
Qurat felt she was making the best decision of her life by marrying fahaad...
And ohh boy ... She wasn't kidding... He was a kind and soft soul who has protected and loved her with purity.
(A/N donot have these kind of expectations from real male species...they are nowhere near our haadi🙂)

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 😊
Sorry iam little late 🥺
Did you like the chapter?
Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your views... It means alot  to me 😊❤
Jazakallahukhair ❤