part - 16🌷

Sahir and eshaal returned to venue as soon as possible to not let anyone notice their absence.

They found elders busy in conversations and youngsters lazying around.

Qurat was asleep on fahaad's shoulder...while afaf and saif were playing tic tac toe with small sticks... Zayn was ruining their game every two minutes saying "daakoo ka hamla " ...afaf was warning him "hum abbu ko complain kardenge... Dafa hojaaiye yahan se.

Fahaad was glaring at them to speak slowly as qurat was getting disturbed.

Both slowly sunk into empty seats but weren't to subtle hence were questioned immediately.

Afaf asked " Arey bhai tum dono kahan the itne der se?"

Eshaal panicked at her question and looked at sahir who had a chilled out expression.

He replied cheekily "woh hum starters churakar khaane gaye the...eshaal ka mann tha "

Eshaal's eyes widened at his white lie... She narrowed her eyes at him who gave her a swoon worthy smile which made her blush.
She covered it up with a cough and turned to other side to avoid more embarrassment.

After awhile zuberi family decided to take leave.

Since qurat was half asleep half awake fahaad gave his keys to zayn and asked him to drive.

Everyone settled down quickly.

(Seating arrangements 😆)

Sahir was looking outside window when he felt a pair of eyes peeking at him.

He turned to his side in a swift motion which left eshaal flabbergasted to even turn her eyes somewhere else.

A smile formed on sahir's lips when he looked at her expression...eshaal ducked her head cursing herself for her embarrassing actions.

Sahir slowly placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him also making sure nobody noticed his movements.

Eshaal obliged to his movements and scooted closer.

Soon they reached zuberi mansion.

Sahir who was walking behind eshaal pulled her to side and spoke "mere room mein wait karo...mai kuch dair mein aaya"

He handed her his room keys.

Eshaal nodded and left.

She opened his room with shakey hands and entered.

Since there was enough light for her to move around she didn't switch on the lights.

She let out a breath trying to  to relax.

She stood by the opening of his huge balcony gazing at city lights flickering.