part - 13🌧

It was breakfast time when everyone gathered in dining room and were seated in their chairs...

Fahaad was at home today... As it was a public holiday , faheem and zaheer would kill him if he gave any reasons to go to office.

Fahaad sat in his chair then saw Qurat's chair was empty... He sighed and stared at his plate filled with food like it was foreign...after few minutes he saw Qurat entered dining room and sat in her chair...Qurat's red face didn't go unnoticed by anyone specially fahaad.

He didn't make any eye contact with her since last ten days..heck he never came in front of her...

He stood up from his chair and called khaala... Khaalaa... Mera naashta mere room mein bhijwa dijiye please... Mujhe kuch important kaam yaad aagaya hai..

Fahaad walked out of the dining room... Qurat saw him leave as soon as she came...she decided it was now or never and ran behind him.

Fahaad's room was in the pent house... He personally designed it for privacy... It was like his bachelor pad.

He entered his pent house

He entered his pent house ... And saw a angry and now crying qurat behind him...he was shocked to see her... She never came to his pent house...he heard from sahir that she called his pent house sher ki gufah.

Fahaad was still in his thoughts... When he saw qurat stood in front of him..she held his collar in her tiny hands and started crying and spoke
Aapki himmat kaise hui... Hamare aate hi kamre se chale jaane ki... Kya hogaya hai aapko ... Aisa kyun karr rahe hai aap hamare
Saath...mujhe pehle jaisa daantein... Roke tokein... Mujhpar jitna gussa hai saara nikaalein...aise khamosh mat rahein... Mujhe ghuttan ho rahi hai aapki chuppi se...Poore das din hogaye hai... Apko mujhe dekhe ya daante... Aisa thori na hota hai... Aap na insaafi karr rahe hai hamare saath... Apni aadat daali hi kyun jab aise dur jaane ka irada tha...mujhe khaane sone ka mann nahi karr raha hai... Apko maloom hai mai uss raat ice cream khaane bhi nahi gayi... Aap jo boleinge mai wo karungi...mujhe bechaini di ho rahi hai...Please aise chup mat rahein haadi....
Qurat pulled him to herself and she slowly placed her head on his chest and arms around his torso.
Fahaad stood frozen due to sudden outburst of his quratulayn.
All the family members were shocked to see qurat in such state.

Fahaad felt like he could breathe after ten days...seeing her in his arms... His heart was at peace.

Qurat felt like she was home after a long journey...
She was still Hiccuping in his chest...
She pulled away to see fahaad give her a weak smile... Then suddenly he slumped on her in a unconscious state.

A ear piercing scream left Qurat's mouth seeing fahaad faint. It broke everyone's trance... Sahir and saif ran to hold fahaad...they took him to his room...While afaf and eshaal made qurat sit and gave her water... But she refused and ran to fahaad's room.

Everyone were shocked to see Qurat's changed behavior... If it would be old qurat... She would stay away from fahaad and his matters.

While daadajaan and daadijaan smiled looking at each other... To see her worried for fahaad.
They knew fahaad would die without qurat...but not everyone understood that love of him for qurat.

Qurat entered his room and saw fahaad unconscious on bed...she sat beside him and held his hand.. And muttering duas and blowed on him.

After sometime doctor came and examined fahaad and gave him injection and few medicines... He told to give him liquid food for 3 days.
Faheem and zaheer asked doctor what happened to fahaad.
Doctor said patient ko examine kiya maine... Lagta hai unhone kuch 8-10 din se khaana nahi khaya.. He is was functioning with only water.

Everyone were upset to hear the news... They felt stupid to not take his absence seriously... While zaheer felt like he failed as a father for his first child - his nephew.

Daadajaan told everyone to leave and allow fahaad to rest for few hours... Everyone agreed and left except qurat who was still holding his hand in hers... She was sniffing every two minutes...

Faheem- taya abbu spoke roo mat meri bacchi...sab theek hojaiga... Dekho bilkul theek hai fahaad... Bas araam ki zarurat hai usse.

Qurat nodded and spoke aap logo ne pehle kyun nahi bataya humey inke barey mein...itna sab na hua hota naa..

beta fir hum sabko pata kaise chalta ki aapko fahaad ki daant itni pasand hai ki aap unse daantne ki guzarish kar rahi thi... Taya abbu said in a teasing tone.

Kya taya abbu aap bhi sata rahein hai mujhe.. Qurat hid her face in her hands.

Faheem and zaheer smiled at her antics and thanked Allah for bestowing his mercy on fahaad.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS🤗
Finally.. Finally kuch toh hua 😹🤭
Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your views.🥺❤
Jazakallahukhair