part - 18🌟

Back at choudhary haveli after sameen left :

Shamsher was pacing here and there to think about a solution to stop the mangni.
Mehroo was like a sister to him.. He could never in million years want her as his partner... He had his own beautiful wife with whom he wanted to spend his life.

It was engagement time when everyone were gathered in the meeting Hall of choudhary haveli...
Shamsher was searching for sameen everywhere...he wanted to see her... His heart was not at ease.
Mehroo and shamsher were made to sit beside each other.
Everyone in choudhary haveli were very happy with the decision... Shamsher hated every minute of this day...he just wanted sameen near him...he hated his dadda for doing this to him.

Rakshanda then asked her daughter to put a ring on shamsher's finger.

Suddenly gunshots were heard everywhere.. Shamsher felt someone slump on him... As he turned to see mehroo with pool of blood around her... His mind registered the situation.. They were under attack... And it wasn't hard to guess who it was.

Everyone were running here and there to save themselves... He then saw Mazher waadi with gun in hand approaching dadda... He ran to save him...some men came in front of him and started beating him... He tried to fight back but they were in large numbers... Dadda took out his gun kept his gun facing Mazher waadi... They were standing in front of each other... Hatred in there eyes and gun in their hands...they pulled the trigger before anyone could stop it...
Both the bullets reached the hearts of the old men...they fell down but there was a cruel smile on each other's face... Killing each other was there only motive which was fulfilled... They accepted death happily.
Shamsher was still getting thrashed by the men of waadis... Suddenly one of them hit his head with a large iron rod... Blood trickled from shamsher's head...he fell down with a thud... And only one name on his lips sameen... Sameen... Sameee......

Azam ali choudhary was hidden behind a wooden wall... His eyes were filled with tears watching his father and son die...he pulled shamsher out of pile of bodies and tried waking him up... It did nothing... Shamsher Didn't wake up.. He was unconscious and frozen.

Amma bi on the other side was working when she became victim of stampede... People in panic ran without any kindness... So many children were hurt... Loud wails could be heard everyone.
Amma bi somehow pulled herself out of people.. And went to her daughter's home... Because staying in choudhary haveli was stupidity... As it had no master now.

Iam crying🤧 poor shamsher 😭
ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS
Please vote , comment and share your views .
It means alottt to mee🥺❤
Jazakallahukhair