part -11🌧

After fahaad heard qurat and chote Baba's conversation :

Fahaad went to terrace after hearing everything... He felt restless and empty... Like a child who lost his priced possession... He knew it was his fault.

Sab meri hi galati hai...na mai usse itna chahta ke logon ko usse durr karne lagta... Na mai amma ko waada deta... Na mai uske saath saqti se pesh aata... Uski harr ilzaam jayaz aur sahin hai... Mai shayad usse deserve he nahi karta...
Aaj se na mai uske baarey mein sonchunga... Na uski taraf dekhunga ... Na mai koi rok tok lagaoga...na uske kisi kaam mein dhaqal doonga.

He looked at the sky and said azaad ho tum quratulayn... Meri fikar aur mohabbat ki girafth se.

Lekin shayad mai kabhi azaad nahi hounga iss aziyat se he said and sat down in a corner and but never waited for the dawn because he knew his life was dark forever.

Everyone in the zuberi mansion could see absence of fahaad... Faheem always covered it up saying he was working on new consignment which needed lot of concentration... Zaheer knew his brother was lying ...to not make him and his daughter guilty.

Zaheer zuberi one fine day entered fahaad's cabin and spoke kya hua hai fahaad itna khamosh kyun hogaya hai tu.

Fahaad was shocked to see his sudden arrival... He said salaam to zaheer and spoke aisa kuch nahi hai chote baba.. Kaam ka pressure bohut hogaya hai... Bas isliye busy hoon.

Mujhe maloom hai tujhe sab pata mere aur qurat ki baat ke baarey mein ...issliye Tu naraaz hai naa...zyada bann mat mere saamne Zaheer said

Aisa kuch nahi hai chote baba... Mujhe pehle se hi pata tha unka jawaab... Mai bilkul bhi naraaz nahi hoon kisi se bhi... Aap bilkul bhi aisa mat sonchein...fahaad said with a heavy voice.

Zaheer hmmed and left his cabin.

While on the other side qurat was getting anxious due to fahaad's absence like sahir said khaana waqai hazam nahi ho raha tha...
She even cancelled the plan to go to Safa's house.

After dinner qurat decided to do something more to get fahaad's attention... She didn't even know why she was doing this...all she wanted was to see fahaad.

She called boy gang and girl gang and told them her plan.

Everyone agreed immediately because it was weekend next day and breakfast curfew was also cancelled.

It was exactly 2:50 am when the plan would be executed.

Qurat asked everyone to wear jackets... She didn't forget to take dupatta with her... Because last time she got an earful from fahaad.

Everyone entered the porch to get into the car.. It was exactly 3 am when fahaad's car entered... He saw qurat and the gang going towards the car.

Sahir saw fahaad first and immediately took a u - turn to escape. Other than sahir everybody
Stood rooted on getting caught red handed.

Qurat closed her eyes tightly waiting for fahaad to scold her... But everything was silent ... Qurat slowly opened her eyes to see fahaad smile at them and leave without scolding anyone.

Everyone were shocked while qurat was numb seeing his reaction. She knew she something was extremely wrong and her heart was right about it.

After sometime she said meri tabyat theek nahi lagg rahi aaplog jaaien... Mai fir kabhi aaungi..

Everyone said humey bhi neend aa rahi hai... Fir kabhi jaenge and left for their rooms.

Qurat didn't sleep all night...she wanted to cry due to the restless feeling in her heart.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS🤗
PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS 🥺
Jazakallahukhair