part - 20🌻

Chapter might have typos...sorry in Advance😔

Since Afaf already told them everything about black mailing...she also told that how basila knew that it was Afaf who deleted file...because everyone knew there were No cameras or see through mirrors in all the zuberi's cabins.

After Afaf left with zayn...Fahaad immediately went & checked zayn's cabin & found that someone planted a pen camera in pen holder.

He took it & went to PS immediately & handed it to police as proof.

📍location : police station

There configured the camera & saw the clips  in which firstly basila was seen leaving zayn's cabin in a hurry after she set the pen camera...then clip of Afaf entering zayn's cabin... Taking his laptop...doing something & then taking a file & writing something with pencil on it & going out quickly.

They also investigated the private number & found it wasn't in use from long time... Only activitiy shown was from past two days.

They decided to first to question basila because she was prime suspect.

📍location : zuberi office
⌚ time : after Afaf was sent home & Zaheer,abrar, fahaad came with Police .

Police entered zuberi office premises & asked the guards to close the main gates & not allow anyone Inside till their work was done.

They went straight to 4 floor where Basila was working.

They called "Basila maher report yourself now"

Basila's eyes widened hearing her name... She sat quietly not moving an inch.

Inspector called "Basila maher this is last warning... Report yourself immediately "

Other co-workers were questioned about her... They showed her spot where she was hiding behind her desktop.

Female Police immediately went to her & took in front of inspector.

He asked her about the pen camera... To which she denied... In meanwhile her mobile was seized & was checked... There were multiple calls made to Rafa & few voice recordings too.

Inspector decided to take her in custody &  question her again.

Basila started crying in fear... She was taken to police station... Everyone in office were shocked seeing the drama... Also everyone came to know about Afaf's kidnap... Afaf was always very good with everyone...interns or co workers nobody had any problems with her & she never behaved bossy.

📍location : police station

Basila was brought to police station & questioned again.

After few warnings she opened her mouth & told everything from start... Rafa telling her about something she had that would destroy Afaf's life to last message in which basila informed Rafa that Zayn recovered the file to which Rafa replied to go & tell Zayn that Afaf deleted the file.

Basila was kept in custody while police went directly to Rafa's house...she wasn't at her house...they raided her house with permission of landlord & found hoodie & shoes kept in her room & also some receipts of carbon monoxide bottle bought from local chemist on written request from laboratory.

They immediately informed in PS that she was missing... They immediately started tracking her phone number & found it near A high class locality area...police went directly to the given location... It was Asif residency.