part - 7🌷

Eshaal was done with her classes... She was waiting outside her Institute for sahir.
While all her friends were getting ready for a birthday  party of reeta... They asked eshaal
"eshaal yaar tum bhi aao na...bohut maza ayega...tumhare liye thora change hoga mahol...you'll enjoy it..."

Eshaal denied them and said "nahi...sahir bhai aa rahe hi honge...gussa hojainge wo...its okay...aplog enjoy karein...mai theek hoon"

Everyone nodded knowing nobody could convince eshaal.

It was almost 2 : 30 ... Eshaal was still waiting for sahir...she took her phone and called sahir.

" THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY OUT OF REACH... PLEASE TRY LATER"

It was 3 o clock...Panick gripped eshaal... Her friends asked her again if she could join them... They'll drop her after sometime...eshaal agreed reluctantly.

Her phone's battery was low...sahir was still nowhere seen.

She sat in her friend's car and they left for the party.

It was 4:30 when the car stopped at a huge bungalow...it was well designed and definitely looked luxurious

it was well designed and definitely looked luxurious

They all entered the bungalow....eshaal gulped watching people in large numbers... She felt underdressed..everyone were wearing western gowns and dresses... Her kurti and pants were out of place.

She held the strap of her bag in a tight grip and moved beyond the crowd behind her Institute friends.

They entered a door decorated with silver ribbons

They entered a door decorated with silver ribbons....it lead to huge Hall with similar decorations... The theme looked like neon...the only source of light was the neon articles everywhere...