part-12✨ (LAST)

They rested for a while and then went down for breakfast. Everyone saw them coming down together and smiled.

Mirha went to the kitchen. Asher sat with everyone else, preparing breakfast. After awhile, Mirha called everyone for breakfast.

Azam saw the breakfast table and said, "Agar hume pehle pata hota ki mirha ke khush hone par aisa naashta milega." Hum toh isko pehle hi khush kardete.

(If we knew if a happy Mirha made this breakfast... we would have immediately made her happy.)

Everyone laughed at him.

Everyone enjoyed breakfast and sat the whole day chatting and having fun

The next morning, everyone woke up early and decided to leave for the city

Rauf said all the men could be in one car and all the girls in one... To which Asher shouted "Nooo." Yaar bhai abhi toh beewi mili hai aap fir dur karr rahe ho..

(no, I just got my wife back... why separate again, bro?)

Mirha blushed at his words, and everyone laughed at them.

They reached the city and went to their respective places.

Mirha and Asher entered their house to see Dado, Baba, and Mama sitting in the front yard. Mirha came close and said salams. Everyone was happy to see them... they didn't miss the happiness on both faces. Dado thanked Allah SWT for making everything right.

After sometime, Asher said to everyone, "Dado, baba, mama, mujhe maaf kardein." Maine badi bhool ki thi...Mai aaplog ka aur mirha ka gunahagaar hoon.. Mai maanta hoon.. Please maaf kardein agli baar shikayat ka mauka nahi doonga.

(Everyone please forgive me. I made a huge mistake. I won't do anything again.)

Mirha stood by him saying, "Han Baba, please maaf kardein." (Yess Dad, please forgive him)

Baba smiled at Mirha and spoke, "Shohar ke aate hi baba ko bhool gayi tum toh."

(As soon as the husband comes, you forget your dad)

Mirha shied and hid herself behind Dado. Everyone laughed at her antics.

Baba forgave Asher, but not without a warning. Mama hugged her children and cried happy tears. Dado kissed their foreheads and told them to rest as the journey might have made them tired. Everyone agreed.

Mirha entered her room to see Asher already on bed...she went near him and spoke aap yaha kyun so rahe hai..?

(Why are you sleeping here?)

Asher replied, "Kyunki log sote bed per hai." (Because people sleep on beds)

Mirha spoke Mai toh nahi soyi thi.. Chalein jaein couch par... Maine bhi bohut din guzarey hai usspar..

(I didn't sleep..go to the couch..I survived on it for so many days)

To which Asher gulped and nodded. Not to make Mirha angry, he took his pillow and walked towards the couch..he then heard Mirha laughing.. He got confused.

Mirha spoke ab itni bhi buri nahi hoon ki chote se couch par sone bhejdon.. Wapas aaein.. Aap bhi na bilkul buddhu hai.

(iam not that evil...to let you sleep on that tiny couch..come back...you are really naive)

Asher smiled at her, slowly moved closer to her and said in her ear. Achaa toh Mrs. Asher's mazakk bhi karti hai.

(ohh so mrs. asher jokes too)

Mirha laughed and hid in his chest. Asher held her close to his heart and wanted to freeze the moment forever❤

THE END

Assalamualikum 😃

How are you guys?

Yay! The first story is done! 😁 I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for all the votes. ❤ means a lot to me😊 .

Stay tuned for more beautiful stories 😊

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Don't be a silent reader, please vote🙏

Tell me your favourite scene from my story 😊

Jazakallahukhair ❤✨