part - 16🌻

Afaf was sitting beside daadijaan while others were talking about how they could bring kamran in his limits.

After pondering for sometime & discussing about Zayn's proposal with his wife & parents & taking everyone's opinion...Faheem called afaf & asked her to sit beside him... Afaf obliged & sat beside her father & asked "ji abbu? "

Faheem ran his hand on afaf's head & spoke "Aapse kuch poochna tha beta...aise mat samajhna ki koi jaldbaazi hai... Aap apna poora waqt lein...aur apne dil ki marzi batayein..."

Afaf nodded.. Her eyes fell on her brother - fahaad who had a calm expression on his face... Either it was calm before the storm or calm after the storm.

Not beating around the bush anymore Faheem said "Zayn ne tumhara haath maanga hai...woh tumse nikkah karna chahta hai "

Zayn who was settled beside Sahir panicked thinking "arey mujhe bolte... Mai yahan se chala toh jaata...apne kaano se apni rejection sunne ki badkismati bhi mere naseeb mein hi hai... "
He rubbed his sweaty palms & tried to calm down.

Qurat's eyes widened hearing the news... She looked at Fahaad who was already looking at her & indicating her to be quiet
(A/N aise 🤫 )

Qurat pouted & kept quiet...
(A/N 😙 aise)
A smile broke on fahaad's lips looking at his wife.

Afaf looked at her father.

She then looked at Zayn who was talking to himself...even from distance Afaf could see his palms were sweaty... He rubbed his hands on his trousers while his eyes were stuck to their carpeted floor... Her eyes stuck on his knuckles which looked Bruised.

after thinking for almost five minutes...She spoke " manzoor hai abbu "

Faheem said hurriedly "dekho beta sonche bina Naa mat karo "

Afaf smacked her forehead & said "Abbu mujhe manzoor hai !"

Zayn was busy slapping his ears to check if they were working properly & he was hearing right.

Sahir whispered "rukein Zayn bhai mai madad kardeta hoon "

He smacked back of Zayn's head...zayn glared at him...while others chuckled looking at them.

Faheem kissed his daughter's head lovingly.

Zayn looked like a child who got huge amount of eidi from a distant relative...he was very happy but sat like a civil child.

Fahaad got up from his place which startled the hell out of Zayn...but to his goodluck fahaad took qurat with him & went outside living room.

They stopped near the stairs...fahaad pecked her lips & said "ek toh tum shaklein aisi banati ho...bilkul masoom billiyon jaisi "

Qurat wrapped her arms around his waist & 
Placed her head on his chest.

Fahaad spoke "Zayn ne kuch dair pehle Afaf ka haath maanga...hum sab sunkar hairaan rehgaye the"

Qurat hmmed in reply.

Qurat placed her chin on his chest to look at him & asked "aap chahte hai Zayn aur Afaf ka rishta ho? "

Fahaad hmmed in answer.

He them said "isse achi baat kya hogi ke woh yahin rahegi...zayn ne toh hum sab par se bohut saari tension hata di "

Qurat nodded.

Suddenly jumped hearing cough.

Sahir stood with a smirk on his face... He said "saari duniya idhar ki udhar hojaye...majhaal hai bhaijaan se koi unki Qurat se alag rakhsakey "