part - 17🌧

Next day it was decided all the ladies to for wedding shopping...they started shopping first from malls that were far... To wind the work there in early days only.
Hafsa went with elders while the younger ones afaf, eshaal and qurat stayed back to go with saif and sahir after they come from invitation card printing office... Daadajaan sent them to go and give order for invitation cards.

Saif and sahir came back and all the girls got dressed up to go mall for wedding shopping

Everyone were seated in the car and zayn was about to turn it on when... Fahaad came out of nowhere and said zayn saif ke saath baitho.. Car mai chalaaunga.

Everyone were frozen to see Fahaad coming with them..Fahaad never allowed anyone to eat any street food...and they planned to munch all the street food on the way..

Fahaad scowled at zayn kya hua bhai...request letter mail karun bazu hatne ke liye..

Zayn stuttered and said nai wo nahi bhai...car already full hai... Space nahi hai na aur ek insaan ke liye..

Fahaad glared at him and said uss raat ko ice cream parlor jaate waqt achi khaasi jagah bann gayi thi sabke liye.. Ek hi car mein...ab hafsa ko jagah mai hoon.

Everyone's eyes jumped out of there sockets to hear fahaad....they turned and glared at qurat because they thought she told him everything... While qurat pouted and made a crying face and said slowly in eshaal's ear dekhliya tha unhone hum sabko aate waqt... Bohut daanta bhi humey..

While eshaal and sahir rubbed her back showing sympathy.

Zayn sighed and moved beside saif... Everyone's mood was off with sudden change of plans.

Fahaad started the car and as soon as the car reached main road... Hushed Bickering could be heard from backseat.

Qurat was saying sahir bhai agar aapne mera payr fir kuchla na toh mai aapko hi kuchal dungi.

Sahir glared at her and said haan bhai tum jo khadi body builder... Haath lagaya toh chote tayaabbu ko batadunga tere ice cream cravings ke drame.

Qurat replied aur umeed bhi kya rakh sakte hai dhokebaaz aur ice cream haraam (namak haraam ka replacement 🙉) logon se... Khuda pooche aapse...

Sahir grabbed her ear and twisted it and said badon se badtameezi... Yehi seekh rahi hai itney ache Institute jaakar.

Qurat started shouting and pushed sahir allah sahir bhai.. Mere kaan hi todh diya aapne... Mai behri ho jaaongi... Badtameez aap ho bhai... Bazu hatein...

Sahir angrily said Tu ek kaam kar mere godh mein aake baithja... Hai bhi sau gram jitni...

Qurat nodded and said haan chalo yeh dhakka mukki toh bandh hogi.

Fahaad heard the qurat and stopped the car with sudden break.

He got down from driver's seat and opened the door on qurat's side ... Pulled qurat out then dragged sahir out of his seat and said ladne ke siwa kuch aata hai tumlogo ko... Aur tu sahir jaakar saif ke saath baith... Zayn Tu drive kar.

He sat in backseat... While qurat stared at him like he was an alien.

Fahaad glared at her and said ab aapko konsa request letter mail karun... Shopping par jaane ka iraada badal gaya hai kya.. ?

Qurat glared back and said jagah hi kaha rakhi hai aapne... Apse ache toh sahir bhai hai... 1cm jagah toh di unhone... Window par baith jaon kya..?

Fahaad glowered at her and pulled her onto his lap.

Everyone's eyes widened while afaf and eshaal giggled figuring that there was something cooking between the two angry birds.

Qurat sat like a statue in Fahaad's lap...after few minutes fahaad glided his arms around her waist...as qurat felt fahaad's arms...her entire body tickled at his touch...Fahaad kept his chin on her shoulder and rested his eyes... While qurat face was flushed due to afaf and eshaal's teasing looks... She rested her back on his chest and stared outside the window.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 😊
Did you like the chapter?
Please VOTE , COMMENT and SHARE your views 🤭
Jazakallahukhair

Please Follow me on Instagram - queen_anb_

Also herblackink made a beautiful cover for our book 😍😍 have a look ... So sweet of her 🤭🥰❤ jazakallahukhair sis 🤗

 So sweet of her 🤭🥰❤ jazakallahukhair sis 🤗