part - 11🌟

Choudhary haveli was decorated to the fullest... Jashn preparations were in full swing... All the workers were running here and there to complete everything before the jashn starts.

Buffet was arranged with different cuisines and sweets were arranged on different booth

Buffet was arranged with different cuisines and sweets were arranged on different booth... It has so many dishes and desserts which looked mouthwatering (mujhe bhi khaani hai 🥺🤧) all the lightings made the choudhary haveli look magnificent.

Entire choudhary khaandaan were dressed in their best attires.
Sameen was reluctant to go the jashn as she had no clothes... She was sad thinking how her life had changed from a princess to mere servant.. Amma bi asked her again and again to come as the jashn was about to start. Sameen said she didn't feel well and had no heart to come.
Jashn started finally.. All the budhgaon people arrived in and started enjoying the jashn.

Shamsher got dressed in his Sherwani .he looked handsome and powerful just like a king.

Everyone  gazed at the New head of budhgaon

Everyone gazed at the New head of budhgaon.. He entered the jashn... Like a king. He greeted everyone with a salaam and asked them to enjoy to the fullest.
Everyone cheered and elders gave him blessings.
But shamsher was restless his eyes were searching for her... He wanted to see her... Hear congratulations from her.
Amma bi understood shamsher's turmoil.. She called shamsher and said chote baba apko toh nayi dulhan ka zarra khayal nahi... Poocha tak nahi wo kyun nahi aayi.
Shamsher bowed his head down thinking what might have happened.. He asked Amma bi.. Kyun nahi aayi wo Amma bi?
Amma bi replied... Haveli ki choudharaani hai ( female version of choudhary - p.s. I heard it somewhere😹) aise hi puraane jodey thodi na pehnegi apne shohor ke jashn par...
Shamsher murmured curses on himself for forgetting to give her the joda he bought for her to wear it today... He hugged Amma bi and thanked her , took her blessings and ran to his room.
He took out the joda from his wardrobe, placed it in packet and went to the amma bi's home...

Sameen sat by a carved wall thinking about her life and the jashn

Sameen sat by a carved wall thinking about her life and the jashn.. She really wanted to go... She was angry that shamsher didn't even acknowledge her presence since he came.
Shamsher reached and saw sameen sitting by the wall.. He slowly walked to her and asked mere jashn mein nahi aaogi..?
Sameen jumped at his voice.. She said nahi hamara dil nahi hai...
Shamsher spoke Dil nahi hai ya chahti thi ki mai aaon tumhe lene...
Sameen replied vaguely Mujhe aapse kya matlab...
Shamsher chuckled and turned sameen to him and made her look up at him by holding her chin...sameen cheeked flushed looking at his loving gaze on her..she lowered her lashes and tried to move away... Shamsher held her hands in his and placed the packet in her hands and spoke yeh pehno ,jaldi se bahar aao...aur mai jawab mein naa nahi sununga..

Sameen nodded quietly knowing he did put an effort

She opened the packet to see a beautiful red lehenga with long sleeved top... She quickly changed into it.. Put some bangles he bought with it and came out...

Shamsher was waiting for her standing by a tree

Shamsher was waiting for her standing by a tree... When he saw her coming her.. He was mesmerized seeing her... She walked meekly to him and stood with head bowed down playing with her fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in the world...

Shamsher pulled her closer to him , kissed her forehead and spoke bohut khoobsurat lagg rahi ho

Shamsher pulled her closer to him , kissed her forehead and spoke bohut khoobsurat lagg rahi ho.. Jitna maine soncha tha usse kai zyada haseen.
Sameen blushed at his words.
Shamsher held her hand and placed a firm kiss on her knuckles and asked her to follow him... He told her Amma bi ke saath hi rehna ... Aam jashn hai... Kho jaogi... Khayal rakhna... Milta hoon kuch deir mein.
Sameen nodded and walked towards the jashn.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER🤭
Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. ❤
Jazakallahukhair❤