part - 24🌧

EVENING:

Everyone took baths and now dressing up for Mehendi/ henna function which was to be followed by dholki symultaneously. because nikkah date was set for tomorrow... the youngsters were sulking to complete the pre weddings functions in such a short span.

 the youngsters were sulking to complete the pre weddings functions in such a short span

qurat was wearing a bright yellow lehenga for the Mehendi/henna function...she was made to sit in a comfortable place while two henna artists were drawing beautiful and delicate patterns on her hands.

(A/N Mehendi se yaad aaya ...kis kis ko mehendi daalni aati hai ? mujhe nahi aati...lekin lagwaana bohut pasand hai)

hafsa was staying in zuberi mansion with her husband till the wedding ...everyone were happy to see warming up to her husband - farhan...he too was a sweet decent guy ...everyone could see he adored hafsa...faheem was relieved to see his daughter happy.

Afaf and eshaal were also seated getting henna's on their hands

Afaf and eshaal were also seated getting henna's on their hands...while the elders ladies were applying henna caps to their fingers and talking about random things ...on the other side faheeem,zaheer ,khalid and abrar were doing arrangements for Dholki function...caterers were arriving with huge utensils and food packages.

while the boys were eating snacks and listening to ladies gossips

sahir was saying kya mama aapne wo aunty ko muh todh jawab dena tha ...aise kaise aapko moti bol rahi hai ...khud toh puri ki tarah phooli hui hai...

(what mom...you should've give her a good reply...how can she call you fat when she herself is fluffed as poori)

azra replied maine toh kehdiya bhai abrar mujhe aise hi pasand karte hai jaisi mai hoon...jinko masla ho wo ghaans khaaye..

(i replied to her that however iam abrar likes me...whoever has problem can eat grass)

all the ladies laughed at her reply while sahir kissed his mother's hand in appreciation and said haan bhai ...baba toh mujhpar gaye hai ek dum romantic .

(ofcourse...dad is like me purely romantic)

to which qurat replied chachu romantic hai tum jaise nahi dil phenk aashiq.

(uncle is romantic not philanderer (kind of playboy ))

sahir said bas bas dil phenk aashiq hogi tu aur tera sasuraal.

(that is you and your in laws)

qurat gasped hawww tayyi ammi ,mama ,chachi dekhein yeh aap sab ko dil phenk aashiq bol rahein hai ...

(hawww aunts,mom see him he is calling all of us philanderers)

azra hit on back of sahir's head to which he grumbled koi chahta hi nahi mujhe ...bilkul kachre ke dher se utha kar laane wala bartaav hai mere saath.

(nobody loves me...if like everyone's behavior is like this because they got me from trashcan)

everyone laughed at his drama.

All the henna artists left ...there were only family members...it was lunch time...all the men decided to feed their wives with their hands ..fahaad took some starters in a plate and sat beside qurat and fed her...everyone awwed at them.. ...ladies refused the idea right away...but men were persistent and were feeding them

All the youngsters could see bashful faces of their moms...but were happy to see their parents smiling.

(A/N the relationship between a couple effects their children's mind and perspective about love and marriage ...because love and hate starts from home ...it is a responsibility of a man and woman to give a happy and healthy environment for their child for his or her better future )

azra was still not eating she said Areyy acha nahi lagta bacche bade hogayen hai ...thori toh sharm karein...

(it doesn't look good...children are grownups now ..have some shame)

abrar said bas bhai hum romantic na hote toh wo kaise aate...

(if we weren't romantic ...how would they come )

everyone laughed at his response while azra lightly hit his arm and said sahir bhi bikul aapki tarah hota jaa raha hai...der nahi lagegi usko hamari bahu laane mein .

(sahir is becoming like you...it would be late for him to get us a daughter in law)

abrar chuckled at her worries and spoke toh achi baat hai na ...hamari bahu bhi dekhegi saas sasur kitna chahte hai ek dusre ko .

(that's a good thing ...our daughter in law will see how her mom in law and dad in law love each other)

azra blushed and replied aapse toh baat hi karna bekaar hai.

(its waste talking to you)

on the other side qurat was sleepy due to the coolness of henna ...fahaad said Thori der room mein jaakar araam karlo ...fir shaam ko dholki hai...thak jaogi.

(rest in your room for sometime...there is function at night...you'll be tired)

qurat refused saying nahi theek hoon mai...waise bhi mehendi payro mein bhi lagi hai.

(no iam fine...anyway there is henna on my legs)

fahaad nodded his head ,turned to elders and spoke wo qurat thak gayi thi...payro mein mehendi hone ke wajah se araam karne se mana karr rahi hai...kya mai usse kamre tak chodhkar aaon?

(qurat is tired...she is not able to rest here due to henna on her legs...can i walk her to her room?)

elders smiled at him nodding their heads...they knew due to continuous functions qurat might be tired.

fahaad bent down to qurat ...qurat asked Kya karr rahein hai aap?(what are you doing?)

fahaad picked her in his arms ...youngsters hooted watching them...qurat was blushing but glaring at fahaad .

fahaad gave her a smile and took her to the room...placing her on bed...he kissed her forehead and told her to take rest ...qurat nodded with a smile.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
Did you like the chapter?
Please VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE your views 😊
It means alot to me🥺🥺❤❤
Jazakallahukhair