CHAPTER 17

Ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes ....

Enjoy ....

They arrived at the destination.

"HYUNG......" Yeonjun yelled  and waved  the hands.

Jungkook was walking ahead of tae so he couldn't see the person at that moment.

"How have u been hyung .......long time no see........ became more muscular and hot ............ And why didn't u bring your boyfriend ?" Yeonjun aaked .

"Why are asking so much questions.........and this is taehyung jungkook told while looking back to tae who was walking to ward them .

" Oh....sorry ...............i git a phone call "tae told and looked towards jungkook ......the his attention went to the boy standing next to jungkook.

"Taehyungie  hyung ???......... "Yeonjun told with a shock face

"Yeonie" tae told also shocked
Jungkook was looking at them confused.

"Do you guys know eachother?" Jungkook asked .

"Yes we do ........he was my senior at the college .....we used to be friends "yeonjun told and was going to give a hug to tae when he was stopped by jungkook.

"No hug " jungkook told obviously he was possessive.

"What are you doing with my hyung ?" Yeonjun asked...

"Well actually he is my boyf- "jungkook was interrupted by tae

"HIS SECRETARY .......ya his secretary "tae told and looked at jungkook who was obviously irritated .

"Oh...hmmm....yaa.....ok.... maybe" yeonjun told as he saw jungkook's expression...

"Taehyung walk ahead we will follow ......one min"jungkook told .

"Ok "tae told and walked to ward the car .

"HYUNG .....do u like him? yeonjun asked .

"Don't shout ..........and yes i do " jungkook replied

"Did u like....tell him?"yeonjun asked .

"Yes i did"jungkook told while continuing walking ..... tae was already in the car.

"His reply?"

"Didn't tell anything till now" jungkook told a bit sad.

"Well that's a  great achievement"yeonjun told with a smile.

"What do you mean 'a great achievement ' ?"jungkook asked .

"You know what..........taehyungie hyung rejected everyone at the spot they proposed to him...... didn't even let some people to complete what they was saying.......... almost half of the school proposed to him..........and un your case........he didn't tell anything back or rejected to at the spot........so yes it  ia a great achievement."yeonjun told proud of his hyung.

"Does that mean he likes me ?"jungkook asked.

"I am not sure ....... you have a 50% chance...............and looking at you who will say yes "yeonjun told and mumbled the last sentence but it was clearly audible to jungkook.

"What did you say ?"jungkook asked with an annoyed expression.

" I am dead ......shit....... NOTHING!!" Yeon told while running towards the car , jungkook chasing him"

"HYUNG.......help........this  coconuthead is gonna kill me "yeon told  while hiding behind tae's seat .

"Coco... coconut ..hahahaha"tae told while laughing his head out.

"This ain't funny "jungkook told with 😑 expression.

"Aww....our coconuthead is offended ......hahaha"tae told teasing jungkook ..

Jungkook sat next to tae still with 😑 expression.

"Driver go to xxxxxx"jungkook told.

"Why there?"tae asked

"My guesthouse "jungkook answered.

"Oh........ok"tae told and continued chatting with yeonjun .....as you guy's know they need to talk about shits happened in there past years. meanwhile jungkook whi was not interested in their conversation was doing his work on his I pad .

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-**-**-**--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-

Pls vote and comment

See you next time...🤗

Bye form author nim😊