CHAPTER 3

please forgive my spelling mistakes :0

.

.

"Stop....stop the car"jjk

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

.

We passed the bus stop...I was looking out of the window.......I saw a beautiful figure through the mirror

'it is him 'i told to myself.

NO-ONE POV:

Jungkook jumped out of the car and started following the unknown beautiful man (tae).

He was few step behind the other meanwhile taehyung who was really excited about the interview with the CEO of jeon's corp was in his own wold and didn't even knew that he was been followed by a man. He walked through a small and cunjusted pathway that joined the other side of the street through which he usually goes home.

He was brought back to the world when a man cought he waist ."HAY PRETTY "he told while moving toward taehyung.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I was really excited about the interview as well as my promotion.moving through the small was I felt a hand on my waist. It made me flinch and I turned to see two men with beer bottil in their hands. One of the held my waist and the other my hand

"hay pretty"he said while moving close.

I tried to push him back but he was way stronger than me..... within a few seconds I was pinned on the wall.he was really close and there was only 2-3 inches between us.i felt disgusted

"P- PL-PLEASE LEAVE ME" I told while shuttering . tears were running down my eyes.

"SHUT UP" one of them angrily spat. "WE GOT OUR MEAL FOR TODAY" the other told while laughing like a maniac.the taller man moved towards my neck and I could feel his breath. At that moment I shut my eyes closed.river of sadness and disgust was flowing down my eyes. Felt like this is gonna END.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was walking behind him . he was happy...cute and was walking like a puppy and what to say a mind blowing beauty...... within a few seconds I lost him......he was really really fast? ...no ....i was really slow.

"shit" I cursed myself .

I ran through the tared road and reached a two way path....i was confused .which way should I choose ...one leads me towards him and the other I don't know .......*sign*....i took a deep breath.