CHAPTER 14

So please forgive my grammatical mistakes and spelling errors

As i told you guys ......i had a problem with uploading image's so

i had a problem with uploading image's so

This is what tae was wearing. 😌You know,tae will be simple and sexy in this as he tan legs will be fully visible 😏

Back to the story

"It is going as per the plan"jimin told and jin nodded

"What plan?"yoongi asked.

"You will know"jimin replied.

Jungkook grabbed the keys and rushed outside.he never knew this would happen.henever know that tae would like him .he never knew he would be in this situation in which the only person he fell in love is going to meet someone else who addressed tae as him.

"He should not meet him"

"I should reach there as fast as possible"

"Will he believe if i say that i am that person"

"Will he accept my love for him"jungkook was blabbering a lot of things.Jungkook

Jungkook was wantering inside the park........... because he don't know the exact place where tae will be waiting.
He was rushing past a baniyan tree when he saw a person sitting on a bench .he widened his eyes seeing tae with another man.

"TAEHYUNG"jungkook shouted.

Few minutes before.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I was wantering through the lark in ordered to kill the time.i saw a bench under a Banyan tree which was empty.so i thought of taking some rest till jungkook reach here.
I was sitting there when a men came .

"Sir do you have anyone here?"he asked me while pointing to the otherside of the bench.

"Oh.....no no.......you can sit"i told and he smiled. To be honest he was handsome but not as handsome as jungkook and he was not aged,he looked like he was 21,22 years old.

"So....what is your name?"he asked and i was like'why the hell is he asking my name'but i didn't show it.

"Taehyung,kim Taehyung"i replied.

"Yours?"i asked and he gave me his visiting card.

"xiumin?"i told while whilme looking to the visiting card .