CHAPTER 9

PLS FORGIVE MY SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES  ^^

ENJOY...........

"Don't worry .......this is my personal resort .... there are gusts bit only VIP guests"jungkook explaned...

they moved to the counter while other staffs who were standing their bowed to them.taehyung followed jungkook like a small cat.

"keys"jungkook asked the girl who was standing on the booking counter.

"sie .........that..it was aldrady given to mr.shen"she replied nervously because she knew that if she make jungkook angry it will be like a tsunami.

"WHAT...............what did i tell you about this earlier.......huh?"jungkook told.

"sir...that"she stuttered not beleaiving that she was near her death.

"you are fired..............taehyung.come with me"jungkook told and walked through the coridoor and at last after a few min of walking they reached infrount of a room.

"sorry taehyung about all this mess......this is my privet room and we can get changed here...........ok?"

"ok"taehyung told and walked into the room.

"please go get freshened up .......i will be back after i meet one of my partners"jungkook told and left the room.

"ooo...........this place is amaizing........i am so curious about his charecter.......omne one side he is cute and other side he is dangerous and cold"tae told and walked into the washroom.

i took a quick bath and wore the casual which was kept for me on the bed.....most probebly by jungkook.taehyung was standing in fround of the mirror when ungkook entered the room.

"you look so pretty"jungkook told and walked inside the bathroom.

meanwhile taehyung desided to text jimin.

tae:-

jimina.......

                                                                                                       chimmy:-

                                                                                                           where are you tae?

tae:-

i am with jeons resort with jungkook

                                                                                                         chimmy:-