CHAPTER 6

PLEASE FORGIVE MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND SPELLING ERRORS

ENJOY.................

NO-ONE POV:-

Meanwhile namjoon and suga after dropping jungkook at the hall was driving back to the office.

" yoongi............don't you think am hungry?"namjoon told while leaning back to the passenger seat.

"" huh?.......how can I know weather you are hungry?"suga told

" ok............I now tell u ...........that I am hungry. Stop the car near a café or hotel......so that we can have some food."namjoon told and he was damn hungry.not only him but also yoongi.they didn't ate anything from the morning.

"ok...........let me look"suga told and continued driving .after a few min for drive they reached a café .it was famous for its food. They both walked into the café and as usual ..............all the attention goes tothem.they moved to the last table at the corner so that others won't disturb them.

"sir ......may I have your order"suga turned to see an cute fluffy boy with plump lips standing in front of him wearing an apren .

may I have your order"suga turned to see an cute fluffy boy with plump lips standing in front of him wearing an apren

he was into his world and was distracted by namjoon's voice.

" yoongi......what do you want to eat"namjoon asked.

"anything hyung"suga told and turned his head back to that cutee .

"ok........can you get us some stroberry cake and 2 bubble tea please."namjoon ordered and that cutee left to the counter.suga's eyes was always on him.

"jin hyung............2 sets of stroberry cake and 2 bubble tea "he shouted to the person standing inside the kitchen.

"ok jiminaaaa" jin replied while coming with 2 bubble tea in his hand .

'oh his name is jimin'suga told to himself.

"yoongi............I think I like him"namjoon told while looking at the direction where the both are standing.

" what!!?"suga told..........he was surprised and never thought that his brother would like the same person he fell for.

"yah........i think I am in love with him"namjoon replied.

"huh..........are u telling that u like the same person that I like?...............that little fluffy?"suga asked namjoon who was confused by the question.

" whom are you talking about?"namjoon asked.

" that shortee cutee little fluffy who is standing near the counter."suga told while pointing to the counter .namjoon turned to the counter and smiled.