CHAPTER 7

Please forgive my grammatical and spelling mistakes.....
Enjoy.....,......

NEXT DAY

NO-ONE POV:-

Taking was at his office early because his boss (CEO) asked him to.

"Sir may I come in"taehyung as to knocking the door of the cabin.

"Yes come in"the other person replied.

"Why did you ask me to come this early sir"Oscar Wilde the so signed him to be seated.

"So,..........the reason is that ........ Desi ko of Johns corporation Mr Jeon jungkook asked me to hand over this."present old while searching for something.

'o......the gift'taehyung thought.
"Here is it"the CEO of told and gave the envelope to taehyung. Taehyung opened it to see a paper.

"OH-MY....GOD"taehyung told by a while reading the letter. It was an interview letter for being the secretary of the CEO of Jeon jungkook.

"Sir,........ This?" Taehyung told while pointing at the letter

"Yes............... It is the interview letter and you should reach there on time exactly 10 a.m. sharp and this is what John jungkook told me to do and even I thought it would be the best opportunity for you. now you can head back to your home it is only 7:30 a.m. and don't forget the time is 10:00 a.m.................. ok"CEO told with the smile.

"Ok sir.......thank u so much"taehyung told and headed back to his house.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
.
.
.
.
Tahir richest houses to see gymming getting ready go towards the college. (A/n:- i change this profession as a dance in Seoul university).

" Oh-jimin ....... Arin't you going or you will be late"taehyung told.

"Yes yes....... I am going and why are you back this early?"jomin asked.

"Oh ...that .......you won't believe........ Mr John jungkook the CEO of Jeon's corporations and be an interview letter for being a secretary and I have to reach their sharp 10:00 a.m."
Explained everything to jimin and jimin told him to be not nervous and scared him and left the college.

.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook pov:-

We were driving towards the office. Yoongi hyung was driving .namjoon hyung was seated on the passenger seat and I was sitting on the back seat.

"Guys........I have to tell you something"I told while looking at the schedule.

"Yes"namjoon hyung replies while yoongi hyung noded.

" I am going to meet him today"I told a bit excited in my heart but didn't show it outside and maintained my cold expression.

"Who?"Suga hyung asked.

"Kim Taehyung" I replied casually.

"When"namjoon hyung asked surprise.

"Today"I replied

"Huh?"Suga hyung told with a confused face.

"Yaa.....today. after that a press conference I talked to him .....he was there. and had sent him an interview letter to beco-"I was cut off by namjoon hyung.

"Huh...... You mean....... he was there at right across countries and you talked to him?"namjoon hyung told not believe what I said.

"I knew it"Suga hyung told.

"How?"namjoon hyung are still looking at Yoongi.

"Because I was the one who gave him the details...... but I have only seen him through photos"suga hyung replied with dha tone.