CHAPTER 15

Please forgive my grammatical and spelling mistakes,...............

Enjoy..................

They came home after sunset....it was quite dark outside.

"So you all knew it "jungkook asked sitting  on the couch inside their house.

"Ya .....we knew it..........but i was a bit late to know  .......you can understand because jimin and tae are so close that they share the things first...............and i am a bit jealous about it......."jin told .

Jin was sitting near namjoon.jimin with suga.jungkook on the other side of the roon.tae was current not ........he was upstairs to change hise clothes.

"Hyung...... . .... don't be sad we love you more than others"jimin told giving jin a quick hug.

"I have a doubt......if you are brothers then why don't you have the same surname......"jimin asked out of curiosity.

"Oh....that.....namjoon hyung  and yoongi hyung are my cousins.........not my real brothers.....we spent our childhood together......and was raised by my mom....you know uncle and aunt are a bit busy magnets so they are not here at the time........they are right now in UK.............we where taken care togather so we love each other just like real brothers......."jungkook explaned.

"And due to that we grew closer"yoongi told while cherishing jimins thighs and jimin leaned on his Schoulers.

"We are very thankful to uncle and aunt "namjoon said and bought jin even more closer

"Where is tae"jungkook asked .

"Oh....he is in his room ........might be taking a quick shower and change"jin told.

"I will go get him "jimin told and stood up.

"Can i go ...."jungkook asked not sure about their answer.

"Ohhh.... okay"jin told.

"Someone is missing someone"jimin teased.

Jungkook smiled and made his was upstairs.

Meanwhile taehyung was out of the shower  selecting his dress from the wardrobe.
"Oh....not this it is too warm....."

"This is comfortable ."tae told and wore the clothes.

"tae told and wore the clothes

(A/N:This is what tae wore👆)

(A/N:thus is what jin was wearing 👆)

(A/N: and this is jimin's outfit 👆...,....................these look so cute right...🤭)

Jungkook was about knock at the door
"Tae are you read-"the door opened revealing tae

The words got stuck in jungkook's throat.

"Oh..jungkook.........i was abou to come down.......jungkook.....jungkook....jingk-"and the next second he was pined onto the door .

"Jungkook.......wha....... what are you doing......we should go downstairs"tae told .his hand was on Jungkook's broad chest.

"Shhhhhhhh"he told while placing his lips onto tae's.

"I-mmmmmm~jung~~~kook......."tae was  not expecting that.......a sudden kiss......and who would expect that.after a few seconds he moved back .

"You look eatable ..........can i have a bite"jungkook told while sniffing taes neck.

"Jungkook....th.. that tickle......stop.....aihhhh.. that.....stop"tae giggled.

"Lets go down"tae told and while holding jungkook's hand.

"Don't try to seduce me.......or you will be eaten by this devil."jungkook told and gave a pick on tae's neck.

"I wasn't"tae told .

"Wearing this the next moment i confessed to you.......... how will i  be not seduced by this.....huh...."jungkook told and holded onto tae's hand and walked downstairs.

"We are going on a business trip the day after tomorrow"jungkook told and the others nodded.

"And we will be out for a date tomorrow"jin told and gave a quick kiss to namjoon who smiled.

"I have no plans"jimin told.

"Come to my office"yoongi told and smirked.jimin blushed at that.

"Pervert"jimin told while hitting yoongi on his hand.yoongi just smiled.

*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*--*-*-**--*:*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*

Please vote and comment.............

Love you all..............

Xoxoxo..............

Bye..........

See you soon..........