CHAPTER 11

PLEASE FORGIVE MY GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING MISTAKES.....

ENJOY...................

"jin hyung.........."tae shouted while entering the house.

"look at this"jin told while showing his hand towards tae.it was the ring namjoon gave to jin on their proposal.

it was the ring namjoon gave to jin on their proposal

"aww............. that looks so beautiful"tae told while examining the ring

" and it also matches my handsome face...."jin told with a proud look.

"i have never seen anyone who propose to the persone he met 2 days ago"jimin told.

"it was also the same for you and yoongi .and namjoon ,he could not stand my handsomeness so he proposed.......and i thought he was the perfect one for me so i accepted it."jin told to jimin.

"mm i see....but yoongi didn't propose to me "jimin argued back.

"guys ........listen"tae told inordered to get their attention meanwhile jin and jmin continued their chitchat.

"GUYS....................listen"tae tried again but their was no improvement they continued  their talking.

"HYUNG...........JIMIN"tae shouted.jim and jimin posed.

"listed to what i am going to tell...ok?"tae told

"mm...ok"they replied

"didn't i tell you about that mask man who saved me from getting raped by the two shitheads?"tae asked

"yaa...............that person whom you adore a lot"jimin replied.

"and you even told that if falling fo someone..........it should be him"jin replied.

"that person is jungkook"tae told while jimin's and jin's eyes where wide open .............and their eye ball could fall of their socket at any time.

"WHAT?????????"

"YES IT IS HIM.............he also know that the person he saved is me.......he thinks that i dont know about it.about him being that person.....who saved me.............and then hee...............he"tae told and suddenly stopped.

"he what???"jin asked.

"he told that he like me..................he told that he had fallen for me at the first time he saw mw at the bus stop........he told that he used to wait for me everyday at the bus stop waiting for me"tae told.