CHAPTER 16

Please ignore my spelling and grammatical mistakes

Enjoy......

Today they are going for a business trip to los Angeles .jungkook was standing near his car waiting for taehyung. after sometime they came out with his luggages

'bye eomma ' tae told and hugged Jin.

' take care of yourself ok ?'Jin told and withdraw the hug.

'Oh at least you agreed' jimin told.

' agreed what?'.Jin asked

'that you are our eomma' jimin told in a teasing way.

'Shut up jimin I am not that old to become your eomma'jin told in an annoyed way but after some second time a smile appeared on his face
"Take care of yourself eat healthy sleep properly ok "I would miss you so much jimin told while hugging
taehyung .

Meanwhile there was a person standing near the car watching them don't know why but he got jealous out of nowhere.

Jungkook went to there and back hug him from behind and pulled him away from jimin.

"Coconut head don't be jealous"jimin Told . Jungkook was still hugging taehyung and whispered something into his fears that made them become Red as a tomato.

"Aah.....My eyes"both Jin and jimin told unitedly

Some people are here being so touchy touchy in front of my eyes and my eyes can't handle it"jin told dramatically covering his eyes again.

"Right "jimin agreed and nooded.

"I will suggest yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung to be like me.so that you can adjust with our actions."told and interviewing the his hand with taehyung and walked towards the car.

"YAHH...... COCONUT HEAD"both jimin and jin yelled.

"Bye hyung bye jiminaaa" tae told.
.....and waved yhen goodbye.

Time skip.....(jungkook pov) Where now in jungkook's Private jet.

"Tae we are going to meet Mr.jay"I told and he looked at me with a confused look.

"Mr jay?"tae asked.

"One of my business partners "I told and he look at me with 'oh' look.

"When we reached their yeonjun will come and pick us up"

"Yeonjun? I have heard the name somewhere" tae told

"Oh....he is my cousin brother"i replied.

'i have heard the  name somewhere ,do I know him ,i  thought for a while  and Shrugged that feeling of.

"How much did you pay?" Tae asked out of curiosity.

"I did not pay because this is my private jet"i replied. He was shocked

'on a private jet I wonder how rich is he.....but i don't care because i just love him for him and not his money.'tae told to himself.

"What else do you own? a treasure box?huh?" Tae asked.

"If we speak technically i own a treasure box-"i told.

"WHA-"

"And that is you"i completed.
Paid in speak anything he just blink continuously for few seconds and replied.

"Ewww cheesy"he told and i just giggled.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Thats all for today......

Bye.....

See you soon