CHAPTER 8

Please forgive my spelling mistake and grammatical errors.

Enjoy......🤗

"ok taehyung.....as you are my secretary ....you are not supposed to hug anyone except me"

"Huh?"tae asked

"I mean....that ........I.....you.....ughhhh......
.come with me I will tell you everything"jungkook told and dragged tae out of the office

"Um-m....where are you taking me?"taehyung asked while jungkook was helping him put the seat belt even thought he never needed that help.

Taehyung blushed as jungkook moved close to his face (u know seat belt)and jungkook noticed that.

"To the nearest beach"I have booked 2 rooms for us"

"Room?"tae asked

"S room.......u will have a the accessories there.....we have to get changed right?.....we can't walk through the beach with a sute.jungkook told and laughed while putting on the mask.

"You will have the dress to were there ....I have arranged all the necessary so that there won't be any misunderstanding"told looking at tae who didn't reply but kept staring into jungkook's eyes like he found someone whom he was searching for.

'it is you.......right?.....you saved me from that basterds.....I am really thankful to you....thanks'tae told to himself and kept staring at jungkook.

"Take a picture.....it will last longer..."jungkook told and smiled looking at tae.

"Oh..mmm.....sorry"tae told and looked to the other direction.

"No problem.......it is common in a relationship"jungkook told and kept smiling

"Huh"taehyung was really confusing whIle jungkook kept laughing.

'first told me only to hug you....now relationship.....hmm...... really impressed by the way you flirt"taehyung told to himself and a small smile formed on his face.

"Am I filling for him?......yes...no...yes ..... maybe.....uggg I don't know"tae was fighting with his inner self.

the ride was smooth and silent .the silence was broken when jungkook asked taehyung

"Are you in love with anyone....or do you have anyone in your mind?....or where you in a relationship at any time?"jungkook asked ...he was super nervous.

"Um....about that.... ..no I am not in a relationship.....and about if I have anyone in my mind.....it is a secret that only me and jimin know.....and about my past....I had a relationship....but never lasted any long"jungkook smiled hearing that...
but wanted to know... about that person who was in tae's heart.......

'now I should consult yoongi hyung and Beg him to ask his boyfriend ...that shortee'jungkook thought

'i know that you are that mask man.....let's look how long you can hold that secret from me'tae told and looked at jungkook who was smiling a bit.

They reached the resort....and he was like'wow'

jungkook caught his hand and walked

jungkook caught his hand and walked .

"How do you know this place?"tae asked

" This is our company resort"jungkook told

"Company resort....ooo..."tae said

"Don't worry .......this is my personal resort .... there are gusts bit only VIP guests"jungkook explaned...
.
.
.
.
.
*.*.*..*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*..**...*.*..*.*.*..*.**.*.*..*.*..

Thank you all cookies for reading this shit 😌😊😊😊

Sorry for the late updated 😅...I was really lazy to type 😁

Don't worry i will updated soon....

See you in next chapter.
Any doubt ....pls ask

Do you want me to face reveal 😁....
Pls comment your suggestions 😄

Love you....XOXOXO