CHAPTER 13

Please forgive my grammatical and spelling mistakes...😅.....................

Enjoy.....................

'this is gonna be fun'tae told to himself and smirked.

Jimin and yoongi was waiting for tae and jungkook outside the building.

"Tae........"jimin called.

"Jiminaa...........we need to go to the shop.........i have to get a new pair of cloths for the meeting "Tae told while walking with jimin toward the car.yoongi and jungkook was walking behind then hearing all the things they where telling.

'meeting?.......with who'told to himself
"Hyung ..... what about the thing I told you.....to ask jimin about that person?"jungkook whispered to yoongi who nodded.

"Yes....i asked jimin about that person and he told that tae has a person in his heart .....and he even told that he will only marry him."yoongi whispered back to jungkook who was in utter shoch and jealousy was bubbling inside him.

"Ok "jungkook told and started walking.
"Don't worry kook .....he will understand you"yoongi told and patted his back, jungkook nodded .

"Hyung can we go to the shopping mall.......me and tae need to buy some clothes"jimin asked yoongi
"Mm...ok"yoongi told

"Then jungkook what about you......will you come....or we can take tae with us...if you have to meet namjoon then-"jimin was cutoff by jungkook .

"Oh...thats not an issue.......i will come with you guys...."jungkook told .

They where driving towards the mall....yoongi and jimin in yoongi's car.

Jingkook and tae in jungkook's car

"Mr.jeon........did we meet somewhere else before"tae told giving jungkook a chance to tell him.

Meanwhile jungkook who didn't understand what tae was mentioning replied "no"

"Okay"tae told.

'now don't tell me that i didn't give you a chance to tell you are that person.'tae told to himself and smirked.

"Why did you ask suddenly?"jungkook asked confused.

"I thought i had met you somewhere else........ nevermind"tae told.

"Ohh.....ok"jungkook told....he was totally clueless about what tae was talking about......he never knew that tae was talking about him saving tae at that small pathway.

They reached the mall.
Yoongi and jungkook was waiting their outside the shop while jimin and tae was selecting dress for tae's meeting with his mask man.

"Jiminaa.....what do you think......will he tell...."tae asked a bit sad that jungkook is hiding it from him......

"Tae don't worry........he will tell.......if he wont tell out of his own .....his jealousy will make him tell"jimin told and laughed and tae also joined him.

They select the dress.......and was going back home to jin and namjoon.

"Hyungeeeees"tae and jimin told while hugging jin.yoongi and jungkook followed them.

"Afternoon hyung"jungkook told.
"Afternoon"suga told.jim smiled to both.

"Where is namjoon hyung?"jungkook asked.

"Oh...he just went out for getting me things to bake.he will be back in a minute"jin explained and turned to tae.

"Are you ready to meet him?"jin asked while walking inside the house followed by tae and jimin.

"Yes hyung"tae told and closed the door of the house.jungkook and yoongi was standing there outside the house dumbfounded.

"Hyung........is he going to meet a male?"jungkook asked yoongi to assure what he heard was right.

"I.....i....think so...."yoongi replied.

"Great"jungkook told...fe was frustrated. They both got inside the house

Meanwhile in tae's room.

"Hyung...i will be wearing this and going....and when he ask where i am going.......first hesitate and after some time tell him the story.........and if want me he will come to me and explain himself ....or else it will pass"tae told.

"Ok...that is up to us .....we will handle"jin and jimin told.

"And when he ask the locating....tell him at the xxxx park"tae told and they nodded

With that the headed downstairs.tae walked down stairs to see three of them sitting on the sofa....namjoon was back after the shopping for jins caffe.

Jungkook stood immediately after seeing what the was wearing.

"Are you going out like this"jungkook asked and tae nodded......and bid goodbye to hyung's and walked out of the house.

"Wh-what...........is he going like that....to meet someone?"jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Yes and not someone............he is going to meet his LOVE"jimin told .he stressed the word love.

"What....love....."jungkook asked.

"Ya....the person in his heart......he found him."jin told..

"Can you tell me who the person is"jungkook asked.

"But why should we."jin told.

"Please hyung...... please....i beg you"jungkook told.

"Oh.....ok......he is going to meet his mask man......who saved him Fron two basterds on the way back home........"jimin explained the whole story that jungkook was like he messed up.....he will loose hom if he see someone else....

"FUCK"jungkook told and started to panick.......

"No cursing"jin warned.

"Hyung where did he go "jungkook asked.

"Oh....kook..what happened."namjoon asked.

"Please tell me hyung"jungkook asked.

"He ....he ...he is at xxxx park....thay told they will meet their"jimin told.

"Oh.....ok...i will go .... bye"jungkook rushed out.

"What happened to him "yoongi and namjoon asked.

"He....will be fine "jimin and jin told with a smirk an there face.

"It is going as per the plan"jimin told and jin nodded.

"What plan?"yoongi asked.

"You will know"jimin replied.

*_*_*_*__*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Please vote and comment.

Love you all....

Xoxoxo

And one more thing.......i will let you know what tae was were in the next update ........i tried my best to upload that picture but i failed 😅

I will post the picture in my next update.....if possible.

Until then ..... bye 👋