CHAPTER 12

Please forgive my grammatical and spelling mistakes...,............

Enjoy...............

"ooo......ok.......i will be their in a min"yoongi told and tae left the cabin leaving the two love birds alone.

"Baby please wait here..........i will come back.........first let me meet jungkook...."yoongi told .gave a pivk to jimin and walked out of the cabin.

Jungkook's cabin:

"What is it jungkook?"yoongi told while entering the office.

"Is tae in his seat?"jungkook asked

"S he is"suga replied.

"Ok please come.......sit"jungkook told and locked the door using the button onder his desk.

"Hyunggggggggg"jungkook told while comming near to yoongi.

"What is it and don't pout ....u look ugly."yoongi told while jungkook glared at him.

"I want your help"jungkook told while sitting back to his seqt.

What is it"

"I want you to ask jimin about the person in taehyung's heart"jungkook explaned.

"A person i his heart?"yoongi asked while raising his eye brows

"Yaaa a person in his heart.....i confessed to hin yesterday and he told he already have a person in his heart"jungkook explaned the whole story to yoongi.

"You mean he rejected you?"yoongi asked.

"No Hyung....but he didn't tell anything"jungkook told and sadness was visible on his face.

"So you want me to ask jimin who that person is because he and jin hyung are the only 2 who know that person is"yoongi told and jungkook nooded.

"So did you tell namjoon hyung to ask jin hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes"jungkook replied.
"Ok i will ask"yoongi told and left to jimin.

"I really hope he loves me "jungkook told and looked down.

"Why don't i have a chance to be loved..........wait and see i will make you mine......dear tae ."jungkook told while looking to taehyung through his glass door

(  A/N :His office is sound proof and cant see what is happening inside.....😁)

Meanwhile........

"Jimin...... do you know if taehyung love someone.............like you know if he is into someone?"yoongi asked jimin who was sitting on his lap.

'the play starts now' jimin told to himself and smirked .

"Yaa...i know......he is really into some one........he told that he will only marry him but u can't tell you anymore ........why are you asking that yoongils"jimin asked innocently.

"Umm....its nothing ....i asked simple"yoongi replied..

Suddenly tae entered yoongi's cabin.

"Hyung i am taking jimin with me........."tae told while he pulled jimin out of yoongi's lap.

"Why.....where"yoongi asked.

"I need him to come withme select a dress for me....i am going to meet an important person"tae replied.

"Did you ask jungkook for a leave today?"yoongi asked.

"Yes hyung .....i did......he told that he will drop me at the house and also he need to meet jin and namjoon hyung"tae explained.

"Oh...ok.... Then i will also come with you."suga told while holding jimins hand and walkong outside.

"Possessive"tae mumbled while he winked to jimin....and jimin knew what is comming.

Half an hour back.

Jungkook's office;

"Sir may i come in?"

"Yes ....come"jungkook told

"Yes tae .....what is it.....do you have any doubt about any assignments"jungkook asked while looking to taehyung.

"Sir i don't have any doubt but i need a leave to day"tae told back

"Umm....can i know the reason?"jungkook asked.

"Sir i need to meet an important person in my life today"tae told and he smirked inside seeing jungkook's reaction he was with wide eyes.

"Huh... important person?"

"Yes sir.."

"Then i will drop you at the house"taehyung's smirk increased inside

"Umm no need sir....i don't want to disturb you"

"That is not an issue....anyway i need to meet namjoon hyung and he will be there at your house with jin hyung"jungkook told.....and that was a lie....he had nothing to ask or meet namjoon.

"Ohh...thaen it is ok..."tae told

"Come lets go.."jungkook told while picking his car keys.

"I will call jimin with me ....i will wait fou downstairs "tae told while moving to yoongi's cabin
"Why jimin?"jungkook asked.

"He is gonna select my outfit"tae replied

'is he gonna meet that important person......that he is asking sompne else's help to select a outfit?"jungkook told while going to the basement to his car.

'this is gonna be fun'tae told to himself and smirked.

*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*__**_*__*_

Please vote and comment....

See you soon....

Xoxoxxo