CHAPTER 5

PLEASE FORGIVE MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

ENJOY................

THIRD PERSON POV:-

At the hall at XXXXX .jungkook was seated there at the stage.his eyes was busy looking for taehyung.

" ok sir.........can we start?"one of the organizers asked .

"wait two more min"jungkook told coldly not even looking at him.within a few seconds jungkooks eyes was wide open at his mouth was uttering 'wow' looking at the most beautiful man he had ever seen rudhing into the hall .he wore a pink outfit .he was looking super handsome,that made jungkook look at him.and that also caused another disaster ,it made jungkooks junior grow big under him.

"shit!!!......is this only by looking at him?.........no way........i will deal with it after the meeting"jungkook told while trying to cover his bulge with a file.

Taehyung came rushing inside the hall and sat on the first row,right infrount of jungkook.the smell of vanilla and stroberry was trusting into jungkook's nose.that addicting smell made jungkook go insane.. he couldn't take his eyes of taehyung.at that time taehyung looked back .

" shit!!!............he just caught me staring at him"jungkook thought .'aish ........this is so embarrising

"sir can we start?"the same organizer asked.

"yes" jungkook told with the same cold voice.

After 2 weeks. It was the day in which taehyung was allotted to cover the press conference of jungkook.

TAEHYUNG POV:-

"hyung ...............I am nervous" I told while putting on my sute.

" there is nothing to be worried off tae...........everything is going to be alright and u are gonna rock it" jin hyung told while walking towards me with my files.

' this I what I needed.....love u hyung 'I told to myself while looking at jin hyung.

" I am leaving.........bye hyung and jimin ............can u send me till the bus stop......" after that attempt of the two men near the the bus stop I usually ask jimin to accompany me till I catch a bus......I grabbed a tost and was waiting for jimin at the door .

" yes..............coming"jimin told while rushing through the stares.

I reached the office and kept the bag on my table............there was no time.i should go to XXXXXXX for the conference ...........i took the file and rushed to my boss's cabin.

"sir may I come in " I asked while knocking the door .

" yes ...........you may"it was an unfamiliar voice.........maybe of someone old.

I entered the offie and was shocked.it was the CEO of our company ............the person whom I have only seen in photos..........and heard from mia.

" you may be taehyung right?" he asked.

" yes sir ..........it is me"I answered while bowing.

"so today ...u are going to cover the press conference of mr.jeon right?and I wish you good luck and I can say if it goes on well......you will be rewarded"he told with a smile.